ᵏⁱᵗˢᶜʰ

"Yvel!!!! Get your dragon back to the moon now!!!" Yalex bellowed upon sensing another presence approaching.

Yvel abruptly pulled on the dragon's spike and they stopped.

"There's someone who found our scent."
Kitsch said before he steered to fly back to the others.

Yalex quickly opened a portal back to the moon and the sooner everyone got back. He closed it.

"You're all tracked. You went too far!" Samuel exclaimed as he approach the angel and the demon.

Kitsch landed back on the ground and leaned down so Yvel can jump off of him.

"We crossed the portal before they reach us. I don't think they can follow us here." Yalex assured him.

"They won't! But you could have veen more careful!" The prince scolded in a stern voice while glaring down at the demon.

Yalex took a deep breath before gently nodding his head.

"Kitsch scent is stronger than ever now. Especially in this form. He needs to transform as human to keep our low profile!" Samuel instructed. Especially to Yvel and Ysabella before he stormed back to the kingdom with his wife.

"What's wrong with him?" Blue asked. It was obvious that Samuel is in a bad mood.

"He's just restless. Don't worry about it. And you guys almost got in trouble." Trevor sighed as he assured them.

Yalex and the others were almost tailed by unknown creatures from space. Thankfully, Yalex was quick to make a move so they were able to return safely. And Samuel saw all that and the possible casualties it might cause them. So it's no question why he got upset. Because he was trying so hard to lay low and not take too much attention.

"How will he transform?" Yvel asked Ysabella with a genuinely curious expression.

"It's a thing in them. And I'm afraid that's the limit of my knowledge about them!" Yalex said as he sighed.

"I'll take care of this. You should probably talk to Samuel. He seems very upset." Ysabella said to him and gestured the demon to go.

Yalex only nodded his head before leaving with Rhian since it's always the two of them who are the next incharge after Samuel. Blue decided to tail them since he still have questions that was left unanswered.

+×+

"Are you alright?" Jade asked the sooner she and Samuel returned to their room.

Samuel turned to look at her. He was obviously upset and it's very readable on his face.

"Things keeps getting wrong. I mean. We're all trying right? Kitsch only just grew like that and they almost got in trouble! What if those aliens actually reached them before they crossed the portal!?" Samuel rambled and his voice was raising a bit.

Jade sighed and offered her hand. Samuel looked at it with furrowed brows but accepted her hand anyway. The mermaid pulled her towards their bed and the two sat down.
She pulled her husband to lean to her. Allowing him to eventually relax while she gently stroke his head.

Jade began to hum in a much soothing manner. And soon, Samuel began to stir into a deep sleep.

The mermaid smiled and watched the rise and fall of his chest. He looked so peaceful when he sleeps. At the same time, he also looks exhausted.