ᵈᵉᵐᵒⁿ ⚠🔞

(Warning⚠⚠⚠ this could get a little harsh and might cross some limits. But it's really written purposely for this chapter to show the darkest side of the next character.)

Endless of screams surrounded the whole mountain as the ruler of the realm unleashes his wrath.

Even the little demons he calls his own were all fearful of him in every moment he becomes sensitive and starts increasing everyone's torture.

Yalex grimaced and cast a bluish fire upon himself. The screams began to fade and was soon exchanged with blasting metal music.

The young demon looked around with his raging red eyes. Eyeing for the most delicious victim for tonight. Eventually, he spotted the stripper who were exhibiting her exposed naked self while dancing on a pole.

The demon licked his lips as he began to picture himself, sucking out the essence of that woman once he finished fu**ing her brains out.

Yalex stalked toward the stage with a pile of dollars on his hand.
He whistled at the girl as he shows off his money to the other regular costumers.
His eyes sparked red. Threatening the men who quickly looked away and decided to call off their bets on the woman.

The woman eventually crawled seductively towards him while twerking her butt. Provoking everyone who sees her.

Yalex harshly grabbed the woman by her legs and made her sit in front of him. Immediately sucking on her wet rim.

The woman immediately screamed in pleasure. Moaning as she pulled the man closer to her.
Once Yalex was satisfied enough. She pulled the girl to his room that was reserved just for him.

The woman provoked him more and started dancing along with the music while Yalex threw the pile of money on her.

The woman giggled and started undressing the demon. Not aware that this will be her last night. She pushed him off the bed and jerked him off first before she eventually sunk herself on his proud and hard length.

The woman grunted and moan in pleasure as she bounces excitingly on the man. Pulling his hands to squeeze on her breast while he sucks on his supple skin.

She wasn't aware that the bites she thought were to mark hickies were literally making her bleed. Causing her filthy scent all over the room that only made the demon go wilder.

The demon suddenly replaced their position as he started ramming and pounding on her with his demonic pace.

The girl began to feel the pain and she tried to adjust herself. But every thrusts he push on her became more hard. Deep. And painful.

Soon. She started screaming for it to stop. But the demon laughed maniaclly like he should. He laughed as he ripped off her vagina with his own di**. The screams sounded more pleasurable for him and he wanted more of it.

Yalex flaunted his sharp fangs and his eyes bloomed bloody red. Causing the girl to scream with sheer fear. Yalex was more than satisfied to hear the scream and continued pounding on her.

He gripped the woman on her neck, caressing her reddish skin filled with his marks.

"Don't think this will be over here slut. I'll find you in hell and fu** you over and over again before I feed you to my hounds!" The demon whispered with his original voice.

The woman's eyes began to cloud with tears as she continued screaming for help. She grabbed a pen from the bedside table and stabbed Yalex on his back. Blood started pouring on her face from the wound she gives to him.

But it was of no avail. It didn't even sting the demon at all. And before she knew it, the demon sank his teeth on her neck and started sucking out her soul and every life essence in her body. Draining her out in the process.

Her skin began to wither and Yalex decided that was the cue for him to pull out as he continues to drain her until she is no different than those mummies he had seen from movies.

The demon's eyes glowed with pure satisfaction and he flicked his hand. His chimney ignited with blue fire, few seconds later and the familiar roars of his pet hounds became audible as they slowly crawled out of the fire. Dragging the mortal's body to bring it to hell with them.

Yalex began to dress himself and once he was done, he ordered his men to clean up his room and prepare his next food before he returns.

The demon walked out of the huge bar and walked in the busy streets of the city.

Hunting for anyone who catches his attention.

On his way to the square, he heard audible screams of a woman. Calling for help.

Yalex appeared to where she is right away and watches her getting raped by three men. He made a popcorn appear on his hand and watched the tragic scene unfold.

Once they were done using her body for satisfaction, they killed her by cutting her throat open. They attempted to leave the corpse like nothing happened but Yalex blocked their path.

"Fu** off!" One of the man scowled at him while zipping up his pants.

They started laughing thinking they scared off a demon. But Yalex suddenly grabbed the man's neck who cussed at him and effortlessly removed it from his body. Blood immediately pooling on both his hand and the ground while his headless body drops on the ground.

"You guys will make a good toy for my hounds." He said and his eyes sparkled red. Pouring dark life back to the dead woman's body.

The remaining two rapists looked at him in terror after he effortlessly beheaded their leader. The demon then urged them to turn around which they did.

They regretted doing that right away upon seeing the dead woman. Running and screaming towards them with her bloody naked body.

She jumped on the first man while the other tried to flee but Yalex caught him with his other free hand. The demon forced the man to watch their own victim kill his friend by pulling out his spinal cord from his back.

Once she was done with him, Yalex pushed the last man towards her and she killed him as if she's being controlled by Yalex power. Which she is.

Satisfied with the death he witnessed. Yalex decided to leave the scene while the woman returned to being dead.

The demon returned to his bar. Preparing for another round of dessert on which his men served him two ladies fresh for the slut job.

The same thing kept going until the demon managed to suck off fifteen slutty souls after fu**ing all of them.

He went back to hell. On which he humbly calls home and the screams and pleas of the dead only ranged in his ears.

He let himself wasted on the loss of control and unleashed his demonic side like his own father always does. Torturing everyone who asks for forgiveness and for the pain to stop.

Yalex was interrupted by one of his demon friends. He would've pulled out his horns if it wasn't for a great news he promised to share.

Yalex grinned and threw the head off his hand to the endless falls of fire.

"We found where Gammon is hiding!"

I hope you liked the chapter.
Don't forget to vote and comment to share your thoughts.