ᵐᵒᵐᵉⁿᵗ ᵒᶠ ᶠᵘⁿ

"We still have a lot of time here. So why don't we use that time to know about your people." Samuel said before shifting his gaze to Rhian.

The vampire is standing in front of the window. With a chalice of blood from the tiger that Ysabella saved for her.

"I'm guessing you already know the basics about them so--"

"I don't." Blue spoke while innocently raising his hand.

Rhian cleared her throat and gave him a brief glance. She turned around to look at them properly. Leaning on the window sill and crossed her arms.

"Vampires. We are dark creatures who are basically alive when night falls. Creatures like us dies under the sun. But me and my family are different."

"Our clan discovered a formula for a special serum. And that serum helps us to walk under sunlight."

"That alone made us the most powerful and knowned clan among our race. But I'm afraid Iam the last that remains in our clan. So y'all better make sure I fu**ing stay alive." She said playfully and directly to Samuel who just gave her an eyeroll.

"In our culture. Every clans usually hunts in group. When I go by myself for example. Everyone will assume that I have no clan of my own. So all vampires will start to target me. To claim and to breed."

"That's awful!" Yvel frowned. Remembering exactly how the vampires in the village looked at them. Especially at Rhian.

"But don't worry. That's nothing that can scare me." She said and briefly looked at Blue before returning her attention to everyone.

"That explains it." Trevor spoke and everyone gave him a confused look.

"Explains what?" Blue asked him.

"I keep hearing voices. I thought those are just some angry souls and since you weren't around earlier. I assume you were busy sending them off one by one."

"But they keep talking rather aggressively so I actually thought it's the souls in me. But it doesn't make any sense when they were clearly talking about Rhian." Trevor explained and slightly laughed at his own statement.

"Ahh! Makes very sense. I just know that Iam terribly attractive among everyone!" Rhian said with sheer confidence and playfully swayed her hair.

Trevor immediately shot Blue a look when he heard his mind praising her nonstop.
I thought they're not in good terms. Something's fishy between this two.
He thought.

"Hey! Don't generalize! I'm a part of everyone but I don't even see you attractive!" Samuel mocked and that quickly earned him a throw of empty chalice on the head.

Samuel caught the chalice and just laughed at her reaction.

"Okay. So does this mean those vampires are just literally everywhere? Like watching us more than we are watching out for each other?" Coleen asked and the vampire nodded her head as she shrugg.

"Well. I wasn't informed that our visiting also includes killing." Jade said and gave Samuel a sarcastic look.

"Don't look at me like that. I literally didn't check the future and I won't. I mean what's the fun if I spoil it? I want my own genuine reaction alongside yours." Samuel heavily defended and Ysabella and Kitsch whipped their heads at him. Waiting to hear yet another of his defensive speech.

"Besides. It's the best option since this can also help us practice to fight. We're also seeing each other's individual skills here and that's also part of the mission that we learn about each other."

"If I had overlooked the future. I'll be as da*n empty reaction as Blue. I mean no offense but it feels really deja vu and I seriously don't wanna spoil myself! Or much more very importantly. I don't want to fall unconscious again. Like no way in my handsome cold face will that happen."

"And yes I know. This is exactly what is my ability for. To foresee the dangers and be prepare for it and find a way to prevent it. But guys. You told me that if it's bound to happen then it will happen. And who am I to not listen to my precious adorable friends?"

"I mean you all gave me an advice. I took the liberty of accepting it and did as told. Atleast we're doing better. Nothing is spoiled. Someone gets in trouble or not. Atleast all reactions are genuine. And that fact is also a must for this mission!!!"

A long yet light silence took over the entire room. All their gazes stucked on their leader who had just finished 'defending' his side of mind.

Samuel took a deep sigh and rubbed his temple. But only a few second later. Ysabella started cackling while pointing at him. Like laughing so hilariously that she almost had no voice to laugh.

Samuel was totally taken aback. Especially when the others followed laughing right after her.

"Look at you! Your face is so red." Jade teased as she pointed on his face and poked his left cheek.

Samuel pouted and sulked his way to an empty couch.

"Haha. So funny. I'll die in laughter." Samuel scoffed sarcastically and crossed his arms.

"Now I understand why Jessi is so sick of your face. I'm surprised she managed to last you like this." Yalex snickered with a mocking gaze.

"Alright stop! This isn't exactly what we're suppose to talk about." Samuel moped but they just won't stop making fun of him. Saying that his defensive side is really cute and adorable. But of course. More funny and hilarious.

"I hate to break it but there's two vampires who entered the house just now."

I hope you liked the chapter.
Don't forget to vote and comment to share your thoughts.