ᵒˡᵈ ˢᵗᵒʳʸ

Five minutes had passed atleast and everyone are still in the same position. Watching carefully each and every movements of the baby dragon.

When it jumped onto Yvel's arm. That's when Coleen finally noticed a symbol burnt on her palm.

"W-what is that?" Coleen asked and pointed at the symbol. Everyone looking at it immediately.

"That must be the dragon's symbol. If she have it, it only means that she is his destined rider." Yalex explained and looked at their teary eyed leader.
He didn't cry like Jessi did and are still doing. He only teared up as he is still feeling very sentimental.

"Your hardwork of taking care of them paids off. You brought them both to where they belong." Yalex said to him without any bad intentions and only sincerity.

Samuel nodded and as if a cue. He finally started crying.
He had been there the longest with these two creatures.
He had been with them through every ups and downs.
He had seen many storms and deaths with them.
Passed the endless time with them.

And now that they are finally breathing the same air together. United with their destined partners. It made Jessi and Samuel feel like a proud parent.

But they were also sad at the same time. Because this would mean that they now have someone else to take care of them. Much better than they did. And that made them feel more emotional about it.

"Hey! It's alright. We did so well taking care of them!" Jessi said to him while wiping her tears but broke into tears again anyway. Jade and Coleen decided to calm her down while Yalex walked towards Samuel to offer comfort.

The phoenix turned into her human form again. Sensing the heavy worries of her caretakers.
She pouted and blinked her eyes multiple times before reaching her arms to them. Requesting for a hug. Jessi was quick to comply and hugged her while crying.

"My babies are all grown up!" Jessi cried and gently parted from the hug to pat the baby dragon on its head.

The creature purred and relaxed at the touch. Causing everyone to coo at the reaction.

"Come Samuel." The phoenix muttered almost very hard with pronunciation.

Samuel smiled at her effort before slowly stepping on the nest. Crouching beside them and he almost flinched when the dragon carelessly jumped on his lap. Playing as it keeps walking in circle.

Samuel chuckled and petted the creature. It gave the same reaction and snuggled further for his attention.

"I think he likes you a lot." Yalex said and the phoenix said something.

Everyone looked at either of the three who understands her. Waiting for translation.

"She said, My brother loved his voice. He sings to us all the time during the old days." Blue said as he smiles gently at the creatures.

Coleen and the other girls decided to check on Yvel. They were about to carry her to the couch but the dragon suddenly growled at them and it jumped on Yvel's stomach.

The little creature becoming territorial looked so cute. He looks very small.

From his viper ash and ocean blue eyes. His dark and little purple scale. Its small yet sharp detailed face and tail. He looked already perfect to think that if he grows more. They'll ran out of words to describe him.

They decided to leave Yvel on the nest because of her dragon.
Coleen had finished examining her and told everyone that she's good. She only passed out because of the powerful wave that she took face on.