ᵗʳᵘᵗʰ ɪɪ

"Son."

Trevor immediately perked hearing the familiar voice of his father.

He stood up with Coleen's help despite the pain on his neck. Placing the girl behind him while him and Samuel faced his father with a protective stance.

"Father..." Trevor mumbled and gently lowered his head before looking back at him. Suppressing the pain just for his father to not see him vulnerable.

Coleen frowned. The man is clearly emitting a demon's presence. Trevor is a sorcerer but he calls a demon his father.
Is he not aware of that?

"Still with the manners!" The man snickered and rolled his eyes. Stepping one step forward and the three immediately stepped back.

"I have been looking for you... You really hide well." The man said with a grin.

"Guess where I learned that." Trevor replied. His mark from Vladimir started to hurt less. It was atleast bearable now.

"You should come with me son. These people are only using you. Ever since you joined them, your life is always at stake." He said and as much as Samuel wants to speak, the father is right and this is Trevor's family matter.

"It's not like there's any difference with you." Trevor defended and his father let out a natural devilish laugh.

"Is that so? Then I assume your uncle have also a reason for keeping the truth from you." He said and Trevor immediately frowned.

He doesn't have any uncle because as far as he is aware. Both his parents are an only child. Atleast that's what he was told.

"Shut up. Just leave me alone!" Trevor growled.

Where the fu** is that assh**e! If he doesn't get here now! I am never saying his name ever again!
He thought.

"I cannot leave without you! You have something I need!" His father said but before he could step closer to Trevor, a puff of black smoke appeared in the middle of them.

Soon, revealing the same demon that had been missing and missed by his friends.

"Yalex..." Trevor's father uttered as he looked at the newly arrived demon with his now reddish eyes.

"I'm afraid I cannot let you take him." Yalex stated with a serious and darkened tone. His voice sounded like thousands of people speaking to a microphone.

"Go." He said as he turned briefly to Samuel.

Samuel wasted no time and shoved the two in his car. Quickly driving away and leaving the two demons to fight each other for the nth time in their tiring long lives.

"Oh my dear God! That was your father!? Are you sure!!?" Coleen exclaimed as they were both struggling to balance themselves in the backseat because of Samuel's haste driving.

Curious why they haven't got into an accident yet.

"Yeah I'm sure! I literally lived with him since I was a baby! Couldn't you tell from our resemblance!" Trevor said back and held onto the frontseat of the car to maintain his balance.

"He have horns! In case you didn't see that! He's a demon! You're basically telling me that your father is a demon and that makes you a half-demon!" Coleen snapped as she threw a glare to the sorcerer on her side.

"Of course I saw that! You think I'm not at all confused about myself?! I was more focused on seeing that assh**e who disappeared for days!" Trevor yelled back.