ᵗʳᵉᵛᵒʳ ᵃⁿᵈ ʰⁱˢ ᶠᵉᵃʳ

Trevor was quick to move the moment the walls of bushes had stopped growing. He was quick to make the run after seeing the wave of fire that Ysabella made.

After making dozens of turns.

Trevor accidentally bumped with someone and the two of them dropped on the ground.

Trevor clutched on his forehead and checked who he bumped. And it so turned out that it was Coleen that quickly brought a smile to his face.

"What are you fu**ing smiling at!?" Coleen suddenly snapped as she stood up with a displeased expression on her face.

Trevor was flustered at her words. He didn't know she can cuss.
But nevertheless. He stood up and looked at the girl in front of her.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Not anymore!" The girl responded with a straight up glare that looks like she wants to slit his throat.

Trevor felt a tad bit offended.
But she's Coleen so he quickly brushed it off his mind.

The two eventually went together. Trying to find their way out and keeping away from any stray souls.
It went for two hours until Coleen finally snapped at him.

"Stop reading my mind! You're crossing the da*n line!!!" She yelled at him and Trevor was beyond shocked.

He's been trying to read anything he can from her mind. But she doesn't seem to be thinking other than 'I need to find the exit' or 'This place is bullsh*t'.

The same words kept going like a roulette and Trevor is definitely confused why she wasn't overthinking everything as usual.

He knows Coleen is the type of person to expect the worst. And her mind is always the loudest because she overthinks everything even the tiniest little details.

"I-I'm sorry! I just wanted to check if you're okay!" He reasoned out and lowered his gaze from her deadly ones.

He hated seeing her like this. Especially that he is the reason. It makes him feel bad.

"Tch! What a lousy reason. You wanted to check if I'm okay by trespassing my mind?! You think I'm an idiot!? I could be thinking about random private things and you're just freely making your way in my mind!?"

"You're a fu**ing weirdo Trevor!"

Trevor huffed as he glowers at the girl with his now purple orbs.

"It's not like that! I know my limits so you don't have to be rude!" He said blankly and the girl was quick to roll her eyes.

"If I didn't know better. You're totally checking me out!" She scoffed slicking her tounge and crossing her arms. She even gave Trevor a look of from head to toe.

"What's wrong with you? It would be understandable if I'm the one being snarky here but you is just unexplainable!" Trevor growled as he really wasn't liking anything that was coming out of her mouth.

"Whatever!" Coleen scoffed and rolled her eyes before proceeding to walk. Trevor quickly followed behind her.

"Things are always unfair in this place. I can't keep my thoughts to myself because of you. While you can think as far as fu**ing d**ks with Yalex and no one will even know!"

Trevor have had enough and harshly grabbed Coleen by her arms.
He's definitely sure that she doesn't sound like Coleen at all.

"You're not Coleen! Who the fu** are you!?" He drawled while giving the girl a deadly glare.

Coleen simply gave him a deadpanned look before effortlessly pulling back her arm from him.

"Don't you ever lay your filthy hands on me again!" She warned and it made Trevor's mind to completely go frozen.

Coleen stepped back as she let out a disappointed sigh while rubbing her temples.

"Of all people. You really have to be the one with me now." She mumbled and Trevor looked obviously offended.

"Well I'm sorry to disappoint you. But I'm the only one here now so atleast try to talk nicely!" Trevor said to her as they continue walking.

"Does your sorry change anything? Or maybe it does. I assume I'll get unlucky with you on my side! I won't even be surprise if I get in danger and you're the only reason for it."

"You bring bad luck to everyone around you."

"I will actually appreciate it if you just shut up!" Trevor growled. He doesn't like where she's going with her words.

And he fears that she might just hit the spot where it exactly hurts.

"You should appreciate more that you have Yalex as your mate. You're clearly nothing without him. The souls are his and you're nothing without the souls either."

"I don't even know why Samuel is trying so hard to put up with you. I can see that he improves so much with sugarcoating his words just to make a good use of you."

"You're only worthy because of that souls. We won't have a problem of feeding Yalex with souls because of his personal soul bank."

"I heard enough so can you please stop talking!!!" Trevor yelled and purposely raised his voice at her.

She briefly turned to look at him just to glare before facing back ahead.
Thinking loudly in her mind with a sly grin on her face.

He's so pathetic! He thinks he's stronger just because he's in hell.

He's totally weak! And a scaredy cat.

He's worse than a girl and I think Blue is way better than him. He sucks at everything and reading other people's minds makes him crossing the line and not giving privacy to others.

He's definitely a pervert.

I'm so unlucky to have him with me right now. And now I have to put up with many hours with a pervert like him.

Trevor was dumbfounded at what he was hearing.
Once again. He wished he can never read minds.

He wished that everything he heard from her were all just a dream. Or illusions of that place.

But it feels so real. It sounds so real.
And it fears him that those words are beginning to hunt him down.
Taking him back to the very beginning of the memories he had worked hard to bury beneath the ground.

And now it's back again.
Each and every words that came from Coleen started ringing in his ears.

Usually. Her voice would sound magic to his ears.

But now.

Everything she said sounded nothing more than....

... judgement.

 I hope you liked the chapter.
Don't forget to vote and comment to share your thoughts.