ⁱᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ᵏⁿᵒʷ - ʸᵒᵘ ᵏⁿᵒʷ 🔞

rated +18 contents so feel free to skip.

Blue opened his eyes at the sudden shuffling on his side. He looked at the vampire beside him and saw her staring at him.

"Hi!" She smiled at him sheepishly and Blue quickly looked away. The pinkish hue were staining his cheeks.

"Your neck looks pretty!" She said and leaned closer to the male. Digging her chin on his neck in the process.

"This feels weird." Blue mumbled and tilts his head to expose his neck further when Rhian started sniffing him again.

"Really? The fact that I used toys on you or the fact that we did this and those two kids knows." Rhian giggled on his skin and he could feel his cheeks heat up at the mention of toys.

Maybe suggesting that he can make things appear with his dark magic was a bad idea. Because things ended differently than what he expected.
The vampire remained top and dominant. But he doesn't even mind.

"Both." He whimpered when he felt the vampire's fangs grazed his sensitive skin.

"You're sensitive Blue. We only went three rounds and you already passed out." She whispered in a deep and seductive voice.

"S-shut up. You went too hard."

"You said harder!"

"Still. It's your fault!" Blue growled and Rhian let out an airy laugh.

"But you're irresistable. Can't help it if you looked too good in my eyes." She said and her eyes began to glow red which remained unnoticed by the male since he was facing her with his back.

"I always look good and irresistable. Why do you think that spanish ghost won't leave me alone? She's scarier than hell!" Blue chuckled and was about to turn to the vampire but she beat him to it.

He was suddenly pulled to face her and the girl hovered above him. Her eyes glows red and her sharp and long fangs is very visible.

"Is that an invitation?" She asked in the deepest tone and that definitely turned him on.

"Feisty... little... angel..." She muttered ever so slowly and it felt like torture with how hard he's already having down there.

"T-the others might grow suspicious..." he mumbled as he tries to avoid her piercing yet lustful gaze. It was addicting and hypnotizing.

"They know already. Otherwise. They would've kept barging in one by one." Rhian scoffed and gave of a sassy eyeroll.

It didn't took long for her to start attacking him again. His lips were already swollen with how much intense their making out was.
And soon, she started giving the boy what he exactly wants. Pleasure. And mind her, the reaction was driving her crazy and it makes her want to tie him on the bed posts and suck his blood a she screams for more with sheer pleasure.

"Blue..." Rhian whispered breathless as she continues her quick movements on top of him.

Blue had his eyes shut close in pure bliss. Letting the vampire take full control of him as she wishes. He kept letting out incoherent whimpers and would moan her name until he couldn't utter anything anymore due to overwhelming pleasure.

"I-I'm c-close..." Blue groaned and tightened his grip on the bed sheets that Rhian had already ripped earlier.

"G-go ahead."

"No. P-pull o-out."

Rhian shook her head and continued her movements. She knows he won't be able to hold it sooner. And they're only just starting. Again.

"Sh*t! R-Rhian please..." Blue whimpered and started clawing the sheets.

"Please what?" Rhian whispered and started grazing her fangs on his neck. Her movements kept going faster and wild.

Like how the sound of his blood that she's been listening to since earlier was making her wild. And now she can't stop giving him all kinds of pleasure until he finally asks for it.

"D-don't make it h-hurt too much."

And that was all it takes before her fangs dived into his skin quicker than her speed. Blue let out a loud scream that will definitely surprise anyone who hears it.

He could feel the pain draining the remains of his energy and the warm that's been building on his lower part finally let go as he came deep into his lover.

Rhian moaned as she continues to draw blood from the male. Not to mention that she lived how it felt warm down there.

The taste.
It's like tasting the best.
His blood is definitely incomparable and it fears her that he raised her standards even more.
The blood if an angel of death tasted like paradise and she could feel the strength was spreading in her body. Her senses tripling and she feels more stronger.

She could hear everything clearer.

Including the sounds of their skin slapping.

The sound of the skin in her neck ripping as continues to drink from his flesh.

The sound of the blood that was running in her mouth.

Even each of his heavy breaths followed by high pitched moans. It was all clear and music to her ears.
The tears that were pouring from Blue's eyes from both pleasure and pain.

Everything is just clear and it feels weird especially that she started to want more. She wants to hear more.

She pulled out from him and grabbed a vibrator from the small wooden table beside the bed.
Little to no hesitation, he pushed it in his ass making him yelp and grabbed her arms.
He started squirming and moaned helplessly when she turned it into its highest mode.

The way how he became a complete mess and wreck in front of her eyes. She didn't even know anymore how many times he came because of overstimulation.
She wants him to be more loud. For everyone outside to here who's in charge and who he belongs to.

A couple more minutes and Blue was too weak to even scream. Especially with all the blood that was taken from him.

"R-ryvel..." Blue managed to utter their safe word that quickly snapped Rhian from her trance-like lust.

Since Rhian rarely uses her second name. Blue chose it as their safe word.

She carefully drew back her fangs and leaned back to check him.
He was breathing so heavily and was covered with a thick layer of sweat. He looked a bit pale too and his body were shivering a bit. From the overpleasure.

Rhian decided to slowly pull the vibrator out. Which is also a torture to him but he sighed in relief the sooner it's off.

"I think it's the cue to clean up." She said sheepishly but Blue was too drained to even show any response. Seconds only and he passed out again while Rhian could only laugh.

She stood up. Feeling the strength spreading in her like a virus. It feels so good. And he tastes so good.
That's all she could think right now and it makes her feel euphoric.

Rhian put on her clothes and ripped off a piece of the thick curtain. She covered Blue with a blanket and placed a quick peck on his forehead before she made her way to the door.

She was planning to go to the lake and use the piece of curtain and put in the water. So he can clean Blue while he sleeps.

But the sooner she opened the door....

The young dragon surprised her with a traumatized expression.

"Did you killed Blue?"

 I hope you liked the chapter.
Don't forget to vote and comment to share your thoughts.

Yalex will definitely take me home with him for this while clapping his hands like a proud teacher 😭😭😭