ᶜʰᵃᵒᵗⁱᶜ

"I'm fu**ng 19!!! What's wrong with you!? We already saw everything!" Trevor groaned loudly while he and Coleen are both getting dragged by Samuel back to the rest of their team.

The two were visibly wincing because of Samuel's hands twisting their ears.

"No! You two are a baby! You didn't saw anything! It's just hallucinations!" Their leader scolded.

He was wearing a bathrobe. Much to what they remember, Samuel and Jade was wearing the same clothings as Yvel and he was suppose to be asleep since he kept moping how exhausted he is.

"What the hell is wrong this time?" Rhian asked as she sigh.

Samuel finally let go the two and they quickly threw him a glare while holding onto their reddish ear.

"It was an accident! I mean we just wanted to eat in the kitchen!" Coleen exclaimed but it wasn't convincing the others.

"So? I don't think that's gonna make Samuel treat you two like babies!" Yalex suddenly said and gave Samuel a teaseful look.

"It's not our fault! They were there!" Coleen said again.

"Okay! Stop right there! Just get rest and we're leaving in a few hours!" Samuel exclaimed before their conversation goes to you-know-what.

"No! Wait! What were they doing?!" Rhian asked sheepishly. Satisfied at how Samuel's expression went flustered.

"What else!? They were doing that thing you did back at your house! Remember?! You were su**ing faces with Blue in there!" Trevor said rather loudly that made Yalex and Ysabella throw a loud fits of laughter.

Both Samuel and the dead couple immediately looked away due to embarassment. The three equally blushed because of how carefree Trevor let out his words.

"I told you to forget that!" Samuel scolded him.

"Not my problem I have a handsome memory!" The younger shrugged before pulling Coleen to sit on the couch with him.

"Why'd you have to interrupt them! They're probably gonna go further if you two didn't came!" Ysabella said as she cackled hilariously.

"Sometimes! I hate how you're influencing her!" Samuel sighed before glaring at Yalex.

"Geez! Just leave and go back to do what you were doing! We'll make sure to keep the young ones away!" Rhian immediately appeared in front of him and started shoving him out of the room.

Once their leader is gone...

"That was so embarassing!" Blue mumbled while Rhian sits beside him to finish their game.

"I can't believe he's still treating us like kids. We're obviously dating!" Coleen complained as she leans closer on Trevor's chest. His left arm wrapped on her shoulder.

"I bet it's way worse if it was Kitsch or Yvel who saw them!" Blue suddenly said and laughed just at the thought of it.

"Alright. Y'all better get all the rest. We'll  probably be leaving once those two are done!" Said Yalex only to make them laugh again.

+×+

The sooner Rhian finished making another sets of her serum. She and Blue went to fetch Samuel and Jade to bring them out of the kingdom where everyone waits for them.

"Hey! We're leaving!" Rhian called while knocking on the door.

The two looked at each other hearing fits of giggles from the room. A few seconds only and the door opened revealing the married couple.