ⁿᵒᵗⁱᶜᵉᵃᵇˡᵉ ᶜʰᵃⁿᵍᵉ

"I said don't fu**ing paint on my face!!!!!" Yalex voice bellowed all over the hall of their chambers. Too loud that almost everyone in the entire castle heard it and was terrified.

"It's a moon festival! You don't just go there with plain face!" Yvel laughed as she watched how the court ladies that was trying to put the moon paint on his face ran and scrambled to hide on a corner.

"Y'all made me wash up and now you're gonna put some..." the demon trailed off while staring at the sticky substance that they call 'moon paint' "...some eek! Whatever the hell is this!"

"Don't be a kid Yalex! Look at Ysabella! It looks great on her!" Coleen said as she laugh. She's the one painting Trevor's face with Yvel's assistance.

The rest of the girls are almost done and the males are just finishing up. Rhian and Jade kind of played on Kitsch face so they had to bring him back to the pool to clean him up again. He looked like he was a molded dragon after the ladies coated him with the moon paint.
They still haven't gone back.

"Maybe he wants Trevor or Ysabella to do it for him!" Samuel chuckled while staring at the mirror and admiring his handsome face since the court lady is almost done with him.

"No no! I don't want to. The moon paint is too sticky. It actually feels weird on my skin!" She said as she giggled. Trying to beckon the scared court ladies back to their work with the demon.

They had to start from the beginning again because he wipped off the moon paint on his face with a wet cloth.

"I'll do it! I'll paint a huge di*k on his face!" Trevor said and grabbed a brush while trying to dip it on the paint container. Coleen immediately pushed him back to sit as she laugh.

"Just don't mind the texture Yalex! It's gonna look good on you!" Samuel assured him and stood up now that he's finished.

"I look fu**ing good with just my bare face!" Yalex snapped at him with a glare.

"Just let them do it please!" Ysabella said and held onto his left arm. Flickering her eyes in a fancy manner and shot the demon with a dazzling smile.

The frown on the demon's face completely faded and was painted with a whole new smiley expression.

"Of course! Anything for my sweet phoenix!" He cooed while brushing his fingers on her cheeks. She already looks beautiful, but the paint on her face made her extremely more gorgeous.

"Ugh! They make my eyes burn!" Trevor groaned and looked away while Yvel and Coleen just laughed at how Yalex changed.

He looked like an obedient puppy while behaving in front of the court ladies. They were hesitant to start again so Yvel and Ysabella had to assure them again.

Trevor was also finished and he left with Coleen and Samuel so they can change into the dress code for the festival.

When they were done changing and on their way back.

"They're still here." They suddenly stopped walking when Trevor halted and spoke. They were in front of the indoor pool.

The three looked at each other first before entering the bathroom.

They saw Rhian and Jade near the open terrace. They looked rather anxious and were mumbling incoherent words to each other.

"Jade?" Samuel called and both of the ladies looked at them in surprise.

Coleen looked at Trevor and nodded her head. The male replied with the same gesture before he went to try and read the vampire and the mermaid's minds.
But it was empty. All he could find was they were nervous.