ᵘⁿʷᵃⁿᵗᵉᵈ ᵏⁱˢˢ 🔞

"Stop it! I swear! I'll cut off your hand if you touch me one more time!!!" Trevor half-screamed at Yalex. Almost terrifying him with his used tone.

"You fu**ing pervert!" The sorcerer added with a deadly glare.

Yalex cleared his throat and pretended he understand.
But being the mischievous demon he is. He continued poking Trevor on his ass using a stick and that finally did it.

The sorcerer launched himself on the demon and strangled him. Yalex only laughed hilariously at how red the younger was. Especially finding him cute in this angry state.

The others would actually think that Trevor is terrifying when he's angry. But Yalex is too much of an evil to be afraid of anything.

Besides. The demon could tell that Trevor us still drained of strength. So he only felt ticklish wuth the younger's pale hands on his neck.

"Alright. Stop! You're grinding on me!" Yalex cackled that exploded another red hue on the younger's cheeks.

Trevor quickly stood up and kick him on the stomach before stepping away from him.

"Oh come on! Stop sulking! You should be delighted I haven't done anything against your will!" Yalex said as he stood up and that earned him a glare from the younger. "Yet."

"I fu**ing hate you!" He muttered under his deadly gaze but that's exactly what turns on the demon about him.

"You know. I don't know if Coleen noticed. But you look really hot when you're mad. Just like this." Yalex teased and Trevor feels like he's about to lose the remaining of his emergency patience for this demon.

"What do you want!? Just to fu**ing give me a peaceful mind for just one moment!" Trevor lashed at him and was ready to throw hands.

Yalex simply stood there with a small smile. He just stood there, head tilted while doing nothing. Letting the quietness of the forest engulf them whole.
After atleast an exact ten minutes of staying like that.

"Okay that's it. I hope you had a peaceful ten minutes of me shutting off my precious beautiful mouth so can we now proceed into hunting?" The demon said in a very giddy manner while clasping his hand together before appearing beside Trevor and grabbed him by his waist.

Trevor was so flabbergasted that he couldn't choose if Yalex either have a brain problem or he's a really trench-depth psycho.

"I know. Don't thank me." Yalex tsked and playfully stroked back his hair as he continue to drag the younger by his waist.

Trevor tried to get off him but Yalex definitely did not want him to base from the glower that he gave the younger. It gave him chills since Yalex never really uses his demonic traits to him unless he wanted something so bad.

Trevor had no choice but to stay still on his grasp.
And finally. There was a comfortable silence between them as they continue on with their 'hunt.'

"There's a tiger." Yalex spoke in a calmed manner.

Both of them stared ahead. Already seeing their prey from afar.
It was drinking from a pond. Not aware of the two entities. That made a predator like him, just a mere prey to their sight.

"You can go first baby. Show me how you play." Yalex whispered to his ear with a very seductive voice. Trevor would be lying if he says he doesn't find it attractive. But no way in hell would he say that out loud.

And as if command. Trevor break free from his grasp. Slowly making his way towards his prey in a deadly silent manner. While the demon watch him with a box of popcorn that appeared on his hand.