ʳᵉᵃˢᵒⁿ ᵗᵒ ʲᵒⁱⁿ

"The school dorms?" Jade asked upon recognizing the building where Jessi was taking her.

She had parked her car to nearby lot and the two needed to enter the building by foot.

"Let's hurry. I'm so starving." Jessi said simply as both of the ladies made it to the receiving area.

"I'm Professor Jessi. I'm here to visit two of my students. They sahre the same room." Jessi said to the old woman in charge.

The woman furrowed her brows and handed a pen a notebook to Jessi.

She wrote her name and signed her signature on the notebook before he two were allowed to enter.

Jessi didn't need to ask which room does her students live. Thanks to Samuel.
The two went to the third floor. The third room to their left.

Jessi started knocking on the door and after a few seconds only and it was opened and they were greeted by Yvel.

"Oh! Professor Jessi!? And you!" Yvel gasped upon seeing two familiar faces.

She quickly opened the door and welcomed the two in while yelling at Coleen to prepare snacks.

"Wow! You look so different Professor! So cool and pretty!" Yvel couldn't help but fangirl at their professor.

And can Jessi even blame her? I mean she is hot and charismatic so why not.

"And you! What was your name again?" Yvel then turned to Jade.

It has been a while since the two interacted. Jade wanted to befriend them especially Coleen. But figured that there is a right time for that and she must learn and observe them more for the time being.

"I'm Jade." The girl replied simply with a smile. Just as when Coleen came with a tray of biscuits and hot chocolates.

"You didn't have to bother sweetheart. We'll have be on our way actually." Jessi said and both Yvel and Coleen gave the other two a confusing look.

Yvel and Coleen are also aware that Jessi is a fire deity. It's not very hard for the two to find out. Especially with Coleen who is more likely having an almanac in her brain.

"You two knows Samuel right? The student council president?" Jade asked and the two nodded their heads.

"Samuel wants to meet us. He didn't said why but he sent Professor Jessi to bring us to him." Jade explained and the two quickly frowned in confusion.

Like Jade, the reaction are just needed for their guard. Although they are curious as to why the strange boy wanted to meet them. It seems urgent given that it couldn't wait for tomorrow.

"W-why does he want to see us? It's not like we broke any school rules!" Coleen said.

Jessi rolled her eyes in disbelief. It's obvious that the two are not putting down their guard any sooner.

"Please. Let's take off the smiley masks here! We all know that everyone in this room are not just mortal!" She scoffed and the three looked at her with disbelief.

"What!? She's a moon goddess! She's a white sorceress! And she's a mermaid princess! So what!?" The woman exclaimed with frustration while the other three exchanged surprised looks at each other.

Especially Jade who still didn't know that Yvel is actually a moon goddess. She's been assuming that she's just a white sorceress like Coleen.
While the other two could not believe that Jade isn't just a strong and pureblood mermaid. But a princess at that.