ʷᵉˡᶜᵒᵐᵉ ᵗᵒ ʰᵉˡˡ

Yalex watched in astonishment as his friends remain stoic and unmoved on their spots. Their eyes were shut close as if an airborne disease might burn it if they open it.
He lowered his gaze at the boy who was clutching on him for dear life. And he can't help but find him cute like this.

Yalex appearance had began detoriating. Slowly morphing back to his original form as he now breathes the air of his home.

The lower part of his left cheek had decayed, exposing a withering and dusting skull. Eyes were raging red with a single spot of black on the center. His hair were dishelved yet styled somehow. Both of his eyes from his brows had an open slit. Exposing a decaying tissues of his face. His skin color looked way further than pale. Like it's been dead and close to decay like his face.
His neck too were sliced open and a part of his bone were visible. He was wearing a ragged dark silk clothes. It looks burnt and old school but Yalex wore it well like a new fashion line.

Lupin appeared from his back with a welcoming smile gracing his lips.

"Welcome home master." He greeted and everyone's eyes shot open at his deep and dark voice.

"Aaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!" Everyone's instinct was to scream when they saw Yalex and then they bolted away and ran.

Trevor didn't bother to budge on his spot and kept his eyes shut. He didn't wanna look or he might pass out. Even with the strange and scary voice. He didn't want to open his eyes at all.

Unfortunately. They failed to recognize the demon because of his new appearance. And to see him up close was a great welcome to his home that they all ended up fleeing away. Thinking that he's a stray demon.

"Keep everyone out. Especially my brothers. The angel and I will be out to play for a while." Yalex instructed and Lupin immediately obeyed.

Once Lupin was gone. Yalex flicked his finger that made everyone who were running eventually entered a loop that brought them back to the demon.

"It's me." He said with a fell voice before any of them can flee again.

"I can't stay here!!!! I wanna go back!!!!" Yvel cried and hid her face on Jade's back. Her arms gripped tight on the curious dragon.

"C-can't you... go look on the same way as earlier? You look h-horrible!" Trevor said without opening his eyes. But he could read from everyone's minds of what Yalex looks right now.

Yalex grinned and decided to tease the younger. He brushed his dead fingers on his ruffly hair and made sure to give his explanation whilst intimidating him.

"You're all safe in here so feel free to wander off. There will be devils coming but I have covered you all with some sort of a dimensional loop. They will be brought to my battlefield where Blue and I can play with them." He explained. Eyes glued to the sorcerer who were obviously succumbing slowly to fear.

How is he fu**ing cute while scared?

"The temperature here isn't that high. There aren't any fires as well. Although there will be souls but they're completely harmless since they are the new ones who are about to be receiving 'the punishment'." Yalex added and laughed at the mention of punishment.

Or the fact that he can already imagine their scared faces once they start encountering those billions of souls once he leaves.
Note that they're all mixed from the worst and harmless.

"I'm scared. I can't feel my legs." Coleen whimpered in tears as she is now flopped on the dead grass ground. Her legs were visibly shaking tremendously and she feels like she's about to hyperventilate like Trevor did earlier.