ᵐⁱˡᵈ ᵖˡᵃʸ ⁱⁱ ⚠

so we'll consider this symbol if there's something kind of brutal or too much for the weakhearted... feel free to skip if you wish.

"Shall we start?" Rhian asked bluntly as they both stare at the drunk men that were spouting nonsense to each other.

Yalex turned into a black mist and disappeared from her side.
Seconds later...

The closed television suddenly opened to a distorted channel. The men didn't put too much attention to it thinking that someone just sat on the remote. So they shut off the tv and put the remote on top of it.

They continued talking lewd things to each other. And only a minute later, the television opened.

The three men shared looks with each other. Eventually agreeing that they must he drank now that the tv kept opening itself.

One of them decided to plug it out of the outlet so the television won't impossibly open.

They were about to clean up.
But then one of the men stopped noticing the familiar rectangular box on the table.

"What?" One asked as they all stopped to look at the guy's perplexed expression.

"N-nothing. Let's just hurry. I think I need a sleep!" He said and they proceeded cleaning.

The sooner they finished. They quickly exited the room but...

"Leaving so soon?"

The three quickly halted on their tracks as the voice echoed in their ears.
They slowly turned around to be met by a young man standing at the end of the hallway.

He had his arms crossed and his head hung low while watching his left foot tap on the dusty floor.

"But we were just about to begin." He mumbled and looked up to smile at the three.

They were all drunk already. So they weren't in their right mind. The three were clouded with unnecessary things, including lust.

"Well what do we have here?"

"Some fag of course."

"He looks pretty loaded to me."

The three laughed before slowly approaching the male. The smile on his face remained as the three eventually went close to him. One of them completely towers over him.

"You seem like a lost boy." The tallest said and played with the demon's hair.

"I think we won't mind a little fun. Especially if it's willingly offered." Said the other, the one who looks most drunk

The three laughed. One of them were scanning Yalex as if undressing him with his eyes.

"You got a nice curve!" One of the man said and placed a hand on his hips. Caressing it smoothly.

Yalex looked down on his hand. It was rough and he could tell that the man works to lift boxes in the market.

"He smells pretty good too." The second man said and started sniffing on his neck.

The three were already hovering over the demon. They had pushed him to the wall already with his hands pinned by the taller male.

They were touching him all over his body but the way how his expression remained unbothered kind of ticked the taller.

"Are you enjoying this? Or do you want the real thing now?" He whispered and the other two beamed at his statement.

"I'll take on two of you. The other one can maybe accompany my friend." He said bluntly and the three shot him a confused look.