ᵗʰᵉ ᵖʳⁱᵐᵉˢ

"I can't believe it!!! It's done!!!" Rhian cheered while throwing her hands in the air.

Their mission was officially done and they have all gathered in the same old building where Yalex and Rhian caused a mess.

It was time to return to their quarters where they will wait for the next phase of their mission.

"I really look forward for the feast!" Blue exclaimed as he laughed.

Everyone felt very happy and giddy now that they have completed the first phase of the mission without anyone dying.
Well almost.

They've all been through so much even with a short span of days. So many things have happened.

They've learned many things about each other. Got to know each other more and became closer than before.

They found something else that they have never think they will find again.

Family.

"When we go back. Take as much time as you can to relax. But not too much of course!" Samuel stated and looked at the dark creatures who simply snickered in response.

"Our days of journey to visit each other's hometown have now come to an end."

"We've learned many things together. Went through difficult times together."

"And we will succeed more in the future... together."

"Remember that you are not chosen simply just to represent your race."

"It was fate that brought us together. For good and for worse."

"It was fate who chosed us..."

"To be one of The Primes."

Okay so I totally forgot about this!!!

BLUE HOUR: THE PRIMES is finally approaching the final chapters.

And Iam very very happy that many accompanied me throughout this whole journey.

It's sad that it's almost time for goodbye.

But it doesn't mean this is where it will ends.

Things gets worse...