ⁿᵉˣᵗ ʲᵒᵘʳⁿᵉʸ

"It's been 24 hours. We can leave now right?" Trevor asked Samuel. He and the other two ladies followed their leader upstairs after realizing that they have been in the place worth of a day.

"Right. I'll go tell Yalex." Jade said and left the room. Coleen and Ysabella tailed after her.

Samuel decided to wake Yvel. Once the moon goddess woke up, she carried the sleeping dragon on her arms.
Then the four of them headed down to the dungeon to fetch Blue and Rhian.

"Can I carry him?" Trevor asked. His eyes held pure curiousity as he stares at the sleeping dragon on Yvel's arms.

Samuel and Yvel looked at each other upon realizing that Trevor have never touched the dragon before. Like Blue.

"Here. Careful not to wake him though. He's being grumpy today." Yvel chuckled and carefully gave the baby dragon to Trevor.

They have to stop in the middle of the old staircase. Samuel watched in glee as he observes how Trevor looked nervous when the dragon flinched on his arm.

"Calm down. Even if he bites you. It won't hurt!" Yvel laughed lightly and gently patted the dragon's head.

"He's uhh... A little w-warm..." Trevor said and bit his lip. Kind of forgetting the fact that he's weakened by fire and the creature is bred with it.

"Oh! D-do you still wanna carry him?" Yvel asked concern.

"I'm good. I can manage his heat." Trevor said confidently.

The three decided walking downstairs. Eventually reaching the end, an old oak wooden door.

Samuel opened the door and the three entered the dungeon.

They saw bunch of shelves filled with various sizes of experiment bottles of liquids. Everywhere is just covered of dust and one can easily tell that it hasn't been used for years.

"What's that sound?" Yvel pouted and the two males looked at her before listening to what she was talking about.

Trevor and Yvel decided to keep looking while Samuel remained on his spot. Trying to remember when did he heard last something similar to that sound.

And then he remembered one time when he caught Jessi bringing one of her hook ups at home.
It finally dawned to Samuel what exactly was that sound about and immediately bolted to save the innocence of the two young members with him.

Trevor and Yvel had reached where Blue and Rhian was.
Their eyes went agape seeing what was happening. Just in time that Samuel came bolting to them and attempted to cover their eyes despite being too late.

Yvel flinched and accidentally shoved her hands sideways. Pushing Trevor all the way and the poor boy was thrown to the nearby shelf.

"Fu**!!! I'm sorry!!!" Yvel screamed. Surprising the couple who were too busy making out and was unable to mind the crash that Trevor made on one of the shelves.

"Okay! SPG! Rated M!!! Children can not see!" Samuel said in a very protective tone.

His large palm covered Yvel's eyes while the other one was trying to reach to Trevor who was still trying to stand up without waking the dragon who almost woke up after he was thrown.

Samuel glared at the couple before covering Trevor's eyes.

"Samuel I'm already 19!" Trevor scoffed.

"Yeah! And besides we already saw them sucking faces! What's the purpose of this!?" Yvel whined and stomped her feet.

"Whatever! Pretend you didn't see it!" Samuel shushed her before glaring back at the two.