ʷᵉˡᶜᵒᵐᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵗʰᵉ ᵐᵒᵒⁿ

"24 hours is over. Are we allowed to stay longer?" Ryujin asked.

The sun is already on its peak and as much as they wanted to wake Samuel so they can leave. They didn't wanna disturb him as he really was tired.

"I think it's fine. Atleast we learned that Jade's people are all savages. We can say we learned one thing from their culture!" Trevor said and chuckled. Petting the dragon that was playing on his lap.

"Yeah! We also learned not to leave the babies without someone watching!" Yalex mumbled while nearly squeezing Ysabella who was sitting on his lap.

He became more clingy after what happened. And the funny thing is Ysabella actually loves how clingy he is.

"Yvel and I will go hunt. I think we can all agree that Kitsch is hungry!" Coleen chuckled while watching how Kitsch is aggressively biting and pulling the hem of Trevor's shirt.

The two ladies stood up and left their dome to hunt. Leaving the others to watch the hungry creature.

They had to stay longer in that snow dome because of their two fellow members that are still asleep.
By nightfall. Samuel and Jade had woken up and they decided to leave the sooner Jade and Samuel finished to bid their farewell to their guests and family.

"This is why it sucks to be a royalty!" Rhian huffed and the others couldn't agree more.

"I know right. You have to attend to everything! Like a celebrity!" Yvel exclaimed.

It took another hour until the two royalties finished before they were able to return to their friends.

"So where to next?" Blue asked as they all stood in a circle.

"We're going to Yvel's home this time!" Samuel chuckled.

"Holy sh*t! You mean the moon!? Are we going to wear suits??!" Coleen immediately questioned with excitement before shaking Trevor's body aggressively.

"No! We're immortals. We don't need that!" Yvel explained while laughing lightly at how her bestfriend lit up at the idea of visiting her home.

If she's going home. That would mean she'll return without her mother to greet her. And that actually makes her sad.

The dragon sensed this and immediately nuzzled his head on her chin to comfort her.

"Come on! Time to leave the giant blue globe!" Yalex chuckled and beckoned Blue to get ready.

The two took four passengers each before they transported to the bright side of the moon.
When the black smoke subsided, the ten beings were behold to witness the beautiful view of the entire earth. A view that's been an everyday sight to all moon people.

"Wow. Earth is so beautiful!" Trevor complimented with complete awe. His eyes growing larger with the image of the earth.

"Come on. Let's go to my place." Yvel said with excitement and started dragging Coleen with her.

Coleen grabbed Trevor while the sorcerer grabbed Samuel who was holding Jade. Then Jade grabbed Rhian and the vampire grabbed Blue who grabbed the demon while Yalex grabbed Ysabella.

So they looked like a train filled with laughters as the moon goddess playfully drags them to the dark side of the moon where the glowing kingdom is located.

The cold atmosphere was filled with their laughters. And they couldn't be more happy about it.

Soon. The ten arrived at the kingdom and was welcomed with beautiful lights and music. Yvel is quickly recognized by her own people and it took them another while before they entered the main castle where they can rest.

"I keep forgetting that you're also a princess here!" Coleen said as she flopped herself on Yvel's humongous fluffy bed. Groaning at the soft cushion that hugs her body comfortably.

"We're having a moon festival at the main square later. I didn't know we'll make it in time. And I think it's gonna be a perfect opportuniy for everyone to learn more about my culture." Yvel said and Samuel immediately agreed since that's why they are there.

"Is that why we're doing this? Because I honestly hardly care about anyone's culture!" Yalex said rather proudly as he sat on the grills of the terrace.

"Me too. I mean. I'm sure someone can just storytell it like I did!" Rhian added.

"Y'all should pay more attention! You two are acting like immature students!" Samuel scolded them just as when the door opened and two court ladies entered with their heads bent low.

"Your highness, we have finished preparing your bath!" One of the two said.

Geez. Moon people are so sexy!
The demon thought while eyeing them with sly eyes. Meanwhile the vampire.
They smell like vanilla chocolates. They definitely taste sweet.

"Perfect! Come on! Let's go!" Yvel said and gestured everyone to follow her to the royal bathroom.

There was two large indoor pool inside. One is warm water and the other is cold.

Yalex immediately took off his top and a satisfied smirk glided on his face upon seeing all the ladies, including the court ladies. Staring at his perfectly fit body.
The demon smirked and threw them a wink before running and jumping to the warm pool with a cannonball.

Ysabella giggled and followed suit. Not bothering to take off anything and Yalex was more than happy to catch her. The two diving deep to the water.

"But we just came from your place." Samuel pouted and looked at Jade who just giggled.

"Come on. None of us tried a moon bath before! It's a good chance!" She said and the two went to the cold pool.

Jade dived in first and turned into her mermaid form. Both of the court ladies couldn't help but stare in awe. Seeing living mermaid for the first time in their lives.

"Come!" She said in her deep voice and Samuel smiled gently before taking off his vest and diving into the water with her.

"Okay. I know you hate the cold! Let me get change first!" Yvel said and carefully handed the dragon to Rhian who kind of flinch since she's been staring at the two court ladies for a while now.

Yvel was led to another room by the court ladies so she can get change to another robe.

"I'll get change too!" Coleen said and ran to follow Yvel.

"What about you? Aren't you gonna join?" Blue asked while taking off his top. Trevor doing the same after him.

"Nah! I think I'm good just staring! The view is great anyway!" Rhian giggled while staring at her boyfriend'a bare body.

Trevor simply laughed before he dived to the cold pool while Blue dived to the warm one.

A few more minutes and Coleen and Yvel returned wearing a white and thin silk robe. The two were giggling at each other as they come forward.

Coleen immediately jumped on the pool and swam to the corner where Trevor remained still. Yvel on the other hand took the dragon first before she dived into the warm water with him.

The dragon immediately flinched because of the water. The poor thing was traumatized after what happened at Jade's home.

"Look! The water is glowing!" Coleen giggled while swinging her arm under the water and a greenish bio-luminous light follows her movements.

They stayed in the water for a few hours before they all got ready for the moon festival.

"I said don't fu**ing paint on my face!!!!!"

I hope you liked the chapter.
Don't forget to vote and comment to share your thoughts.