ʰᵒᵐᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵃᵗᵉˢ

"Is that all of them?" Yalex asked as they regrouped and jumped back to the air bubble in front of Samuel's room. Ilian and Jade both remained in the water.

"We should leave now. I think we've been here for 24 hours already so that would be enough to complete our mission here!" Rhian added while squeezing the water out of her clothes.

"Let's get the hell out of here before more of them comes!" Blue muttered as he pushed the door open.

They were surprised to see Trevor awake. The younger immediately assured them that he's fine.
Rhian took Jade's clothes before closing the doors.

'I wish I could take you with me.'

'It's alright. Either way, we can not always be together. I have my own mission to keep peace in the water. And you too have a mission of your own.'

'I will always pray for your safety Ilian. I pray to see you again when I return.'

'I wish the same. I promise I will be there on your coronation. And we can once again rule the water!'

After bidding each other a farewell. Jade watched as Ilian swims away. Back to the abyss of darkness where she is more free. And away from any orders.

Jade jumped off the water and quickly transformed into her human form. After a few minutes she was done, she put on her clothes and entered the room with Rhian.

"Alright. Let's go." Samuel said and signalled for Trevor to get ready.

"Our next destination. It will be at Rhian's hometown." He said again and everyone turned to look at the vampire.

Rhian didn't need to be told twice as she immediately ransacked her memory to think of her old hometown.

Transylvannia. Castle Frankenstein.

Trevor's eyes began glowing and immediately projected the images from Rhian to the two of their teleporters.

Yalex and Blue took four passengers before leaving to their next destination.

And the sooner they were gone. The air bubble vanished, clashing the water to the empty surface and killing the bonfire in the process.

And since Trevor and Coleen are no longer creating the air bubble. Both of them collapsed on the ground. Feeling overly drained.
Atleast they weren't passed out. Although they look terribly weak.

"Stay sharp! This place knows no welcome. You may find my hometown one of the most savagest places of earth." Rhian said with a wild grin painting her lips.

"Where can we stay in this place?" Yvel asked as she looked around the dark and spooky forest.

There is a village and a castle not far from the dark woods. It's only a walking distance from where they are.

"Cover him. We can't afford anyone here seeing Kitsch." Samuel said and took off his coat. He gave it to Yvel and she used it to cover the baby dragon.

"Behave. We need to find a safe place first before we play." Yvel whispered and cooed at the tiny creature. Fortunately, the baby listens to her.

"Follow me. Once we enter the village. Try not to act suspicous. And don't look at anyone in the eye. Keep your eyes straight to me. Nothing else at any cost!" Rhian warned them before walking ahead of the path that will lead them back to the village.