ⁱᶜᵉ ᵏⁱⁿᵍᵈᵒᵐ

"Yalex! Get your stupid a** over here!!!" Trevor bellowed at his mate.

They weren't literally expecting to enter the domain of one of the coldest place on earth. And they didn't expect a snow storm either.

So the poor fire creatures took only seconds before they started to feel like they're going to freeze to death.

Ysabella and Kitsch became easily weak because of the below zero degrees atmosphere. Each and everyone are already coated with pure snow. And all of them except those immune to cold, couldn't help but link themselves to the only one who have a natural burning heat; Yalex.

"Wow. All this makes me feel like I'm popular." Yalex stated with sarcasm as he look at Samuel with a furrowed brows.

Unlike the rest of the group.

Samuel was feeling very nostalgic upon setting foot on his home afterany centuries. He had missed the winter wind so much just like how he had missed his family and people so much.

However, he was not expecting to see a plain land of ice. Although, he could feel their castle was buried beneath the icy ground. Somewhere down the cold ocean underneath.

"S-so! I-is this... v-visiting a-already?" Coleen asked as she trembles vigorously.

Trevor wanted to help her so bad. But fire is not his thing but his weakness. So there's nothing much he can do for her.

"I-I think... S-so where t-to next?" Yvel asked as she too was equally shivering as Coleen.

"We should hurry. The temperature here is below 0 degrees. That alone could hurt Ysabella and the new born dragon. These poor kids could freeze to death!" Rhian said to Samuel with concern.

Their leader only nodded his head as he stare down the icy ground.

"My home was buried beneath the ground. It's not that easy. Especially that our mission requires to actually 'be there!" Samuel explained earning groans from the members.

"Give him to me." They heard Yalex spoke as he took the little dragon from Yvel and engulf it into a tight hug. Covering him inside his coat to warm him.

While Coleen, Yvel and Ysabella snuggled close to his body heat.

Jade and Rhian stood beside each other with their arms crossed. Rhian is a vampire so her body is naturally cold as a corpse. While Jade had lived underwater and had a fair share of cold experience so this is only a piece of plankton for her.
Meanwhile. Samuel is a winter prince while Blue is partly dead. Trevor is weakened by fire so he's more into coldness. Yalex is a demon and temperature is never a problem to him.

So those six are hardly affected by the dropping temperature.

"How exactly is your home buried? Underground? Or underwater?" Jade asked and Samuel turned to the other five with concern.

It's really concerning to see the dragon and his rider going to their vulnerable part. Especially that the little beast is still a new born. His weakening self is directly affecting his twin sister and his rider; Yvel and Ysabella.

"Fu**ing hurry! Or else this four will freeze to death." Yalex growled rather aggressively as he could feel the faint heartbeat of the creature on his arms.

"It's underwater." Samuel said to Jade in a hurry.

"I-I can try t-to create an air space there. S-so w-we wouldn't drown. B-but... i-it might take a-a while." Coleen suggested in the midst of almost passing out.