ᵗᵉˡᵉᵖᵒʳᵗ

"Can't you just fu**ing sit here and let the mermaid do the job!!!" The vampire yelled. Finally having enough of Yalex constantly flirting with the phoenix while teaching her to walk.

"Mind your own bloody business." Yalex spat back to her while fauxing a smile to show Ysabella.

The phoenix simply giggled at the two fighting for what feels like the nth time today.

A few more minutes and Samuel and the others finally arrived.

They were actually on a green field. One of Yalex old and private property somewhere out of the city.
It hasn't been long after the eight officially dropped out of school. And after a few business to take care of. Jessi and the ten beings travelled to the private property where they can conduct the first part of the second phase of their mission.

Samuel figured that they have nowhere safe to stay at anymore. Because Gammon is literally trying to attack from everywhere just to get to Trevor.

And so indeed. It is finally decided that they must continue on with their journey despite Blue and Rhian's current situation.

Everyone are all set to depart for their journey. Dressed and armed. Prepared and ready for their travels.

Rhian took a brief glance at Blue and immediately noticed the dark chains that was hugging his entire body.
Compared to the last time she had gotten a proper look on him, Blue now literally embodies the word 'walking dead'. Although the one that doesn't look disguting and sh*t because he looks ethereal and gorgeous.

"Take a picture. It'll last longer." Jade teased her from behind and she immediately scoffed and looked away from the angel.

"You guys are off to Samuel's hometown first. I would really love to join but this is all on you. It has nothing to do with me so the only thing I could be of help is to pray and guide you to your safety." Jessi said to them as the group stood in a line in front of her.

"We will come back. So don't have too much fun while we're away." Samuel said and both him and the deity chuckled at the statement.

"I'll welcome you all with a feast of your own choices. So take as much time as you need." She said and let out a soft yet sad smile.

They are finally departing. Meaning that once they begin to visit one of the ten's hometown, the second phase of the mission officially begins.

"But. How exactly are we going to travel to his hometown? I don't think it's gonna be that easy." Yvel asked in confusion as she and Coleen are the only one who looked clueless of how they'll travel.

"We can teleport." Yalex said bluntly like it's the most easiest thing to do in his vocabulary.

"There's ten of us! Not to mention each carrying a big presence." Rhian snickered as she looked at Yalex with disbelief.

"I can help to teleport the half." Blue suddenly spoke causing all the attention to him.

"You!?" The vampire asked again. Not even sparing the angel a glance.

She feels either annoyed by hearing him. Yet curious at the same time.

"There's a lot of things y'all still don't know about me." The angel said and walked to the other end of the line.

Although Samuel is beyond confused. He let the younger do as what he thinks he can.

"You know how to teleport?" Yalex asked him as he was also standing on the other end of the line.

"I'll take the girls with me. You can take the rest, including the vampire." Blue said in response and gestured the four to come closer.

Which they did in a very confused manner. The rest also went closer to Yalex. Waiting for the two males to transport them to their leader's hometown.

"Are you sure about this?" Jade whispered while holding the phoenix in place on her arms.

"Trevor." He called to the sorcerer.

Trevor only nodded his head.
His eyes began to glow purple as he invades Samuel's mind to find the image and the location of his hometown. The sooner Trevor got a good grasp on it. He projected those coordinates and images in Yalex and Blue's minds so they can see where they will be going to teleport themselves and their four passengers.

Yalex decided to let the girls go first. At the same time, he and the four with him are also curious of how Blue will do the teleportation in his own way.

Blue briefly looked at Trevor and saw the younger gently nodding his head.

Before that day, the two had talked to each other that Blue was planning to expose himself to others. He still feels very anxious and nervous about it. But he figures that it is for the best. Besides. He can't feel anything anymore so even if he's scared, he won't feel it.

Black mists began appearing out of nowhere. To those who had lived a long life and witnessed the magic of darkness. It is too easy for them to tell that they are witnessing a black magic being possessed by an angel of death.

And that is the most rare occasion in their history.

The mists began covering the five. Including Blue himself as he slowly morphed into his dark form that only Trevor had seen before. So he was the only one who doesn't look very shocked.

A few more minutes. The mists finally covered them and it went dead silent. They tried to listen to the girls' voices but they heard nothing as if no one was there.

"They're gone." Yalex spoke with a grin etching his wild lips.

"That was a fu**ing dark magic! How the hell does he have that!? He's an angel!" Rhian rambled having an equally surprised expression as Jessi.

"You don't look so surprised." Yalex said to Trevor as he was the first to notice the younger having a blunt reaction.

"It's not even a big deal. Every angel of death have a rare ability. It only turned out that he had the dark magic to possess. And it's not like he used it to harm anyone." Trevor defended his friend earning a scoff from Yalex and Rhian.

"And I can prove you that he had used that ability to kill people." Yalex chuckled and was immediately smacked on the head by Samuel.

"Stop it! Let's just go!" Samuel growled while the baby dragon on his shoulder just stares deeply at Yalex like he's the most interesting thing to look at.

Yalex simply glared at Samuel before they turned to look at Jessi to bid their final farewell.

"Don't worry. Iam here during your departure. So I promise I shall be here on the day of your return." She said.

Yalex gave her a farewell grin before he casted a blue fire on everyone. Bringing each of them to the place....

That their leader humbly calls home...

The birthland of the winter people...

North Pole, Antarctica

I hope you liked the chapter.
Don't forget to vote and comment to share your thoughts.