ᵐⁱˡᵈ ᵖˡᵃʸ

Yalex had successfully entered the household after possessing the little puppy that was just resting at the backyard when he came.

The family is drawn to the litte dog so he easily got welcomed in the house without further effort.

Yalex moved out from the dog and started wondering the entirety of the mansion. It's very huge and the whole family is scrambled everywhere.

"Perfect." The demon wildly smirked as he stares at the baby on the crib.

The little girl was left briefly in her room by her babysitter to make her milk. And Yalex took that advantage to play with her.

Only the baby can see him and no one else in that house.

He played a bit with the tiny creature and she would giggle whenever Yalex makes his eyes turn into complete demonic red. His real eyes perhaps.

"You laugh too much." Yalex tsked and stood properly. This time. He was staring at the baby with a blank facade and the little girl stares back at him. Curious at his expression changing all of a sudden.

Slowly. Yalex lips turned into a playful smirk as he slowly unlock the crib. The baby, unaware of what he did. She started laughing and clapping her hands.

Yalex offered both of his hands. As if gesturing for the baby to come over. The little girl immediately crawled and fell on the crib. Charging a loud cry

Satisfied. Yalex walked out of her room with a proud smile. Eventually seeing one of the family members and the babysitter rushing to her room.

He could hear the other blaming the babysitter while she tries to defend herself.

Yalex then went to the arcade room where most of the daughters and sons in that household are gathered.
The demon replicated the babysitter's face as he entered the arcade for only the children who are available to see him.

All of them were too busy playing with their gadgets and their siblings. Unable to realize his presence.

Yalex pushed a small cart of sweets and cups of milks in the arcade. Quickly locking the door. Nobody notices him at first and Yalex was having a blast of taking his time to close every possible exits that the childrens can run to.

"Children. Time for snacks!" Yalex announced with the babysitter's voice as he stood beside the cart. His hands intertwined in front of his stomach.

Three of the 12 children in the room looked at him. They were the oldest who were too immersed surfing on their social media.
The three stood up first and picked a snacks of their likings. The rest of the youngsters following after.

"Wait. Aren't you suppose to look after Nina?" The eldest girl asked but didn't even wait for Yalex to reply as she went back into playing with her phone.

Yalex watched as they all stuff their mouths with the snacks he brought. Soon after. They kept coming back and taking more from the cart just as what he expects them.

Once the remaining snacks in the cart were taken...

"I hope you enjoyed your snacks children." Yalex stated while his smile was forming like that one creepy smile from snapchat.

"Yeah. This is a good quality. Mom is really the best!" One from the middle aged said. Nodding with his siblings.

"Good. Because that would be your last snack in forever!" Yalex said. His tone going a bit distorted and everyone looked at him.

Some were confused. And others looked a bit scared at how his tone changed.

"Uh... You're weird. Can you just leave us alone?" The eldest among everyone said.

"Oh! Before you do! Tell mom to get us more of those snacks! And hurry!" Another one spoke and urging the demon to leave.

"You can have them now!" Yalex said and the cart magically got filled up with snacks again.

The children shot him a perplexed expression. But soon found themselves racing to get as many snacks as they could.

Yalex giggled as he watch the children fighting for what they think a snack in their eyes.

"Aren't you all a perfect sight. My father would love to watch you all day!" He said and the siblings who are now about to lunch each other for some bread glared at him.

"Shut up! Help me get this from this dork!"

"No! Help me!"

"This is mine!"

"No! It's mine!!!"

"Fu** off! Let it go!"

"You let go! It's mine!"

Yalex giggled in satisfaction as he watch them threaten each other.

"What do you call this foods!? What are they made of!? They're so delicious!" The fat kid said with already muffled voice.

He just won't stop plugging his mouth with snacks he got from the cart.

"Are you curious of what they are made of?" He asked giddily and everyone nodded vigorously.

"I made them.... out of human innards and flesh of hounds!!!" Yalex said as he slowly morphed into his original form.

The children immediately screamed in terror the sooner they realized the whole fiasco that Yalex put them into.
And when all the bits and scrubs of the snacks that stucked on their hands and mouth turned into worms in their eyes. Everyone were beyond terrified and raced to the door.

Nobody could escape and they started screaming for their parents' name.

"Leaving so soon? But we're just about to have fun!" Yalex grinned and turned each and every furniture in the arcade room into the same snacks they were taking from the cart.

This time. With worms creeping in and out of the giant cupcakes and breads.

The children cried in fear. But a few minutes later. They found themselves tempted by the giant foods and started biting on it.

"Elena! Go and call the children! It's time for dinner!" The husband instructed his wife.

Elena immediately went to the arcade with his younger sister who also lives with them.
The two eventually made it to the second floor and saw the arcade door is opened. Assuming that everyone's probably inside again.

But what took the two mothers in surprise was the whole situation that greeted them.

All their children.

Sucking. Biting. And licking every furnitures in the arcade room. Their eyes looks dilated and they were drooling. Be it the floor, the windows or the gaming machines. They looked like starved savages.

Elena screamed to tell them to stop but the children became more eager to what they were doing.

"Don't tell them to stop. They're having so much fun!"

An unfamiliar voice ringed in their ears. It was dark and heavy coming right behind them.

The two mothers could feel goosebumps all over their body. Slowly. The two turned around but to see nothing behind them.

They sighed in relief as it was just a hallucination.

"I'm up here!" Yalex growled in a snappy manner.

The two mothers immediately looked at the ceiling.

Only to see the demon sitting and facing them upside down. His long and slicky tounge were licking a small globe on his left hand that had the images of the children in the arcade.

 I hope you liked the chapter.
Don't forget to vote and comment to share your thoughts.