ᶜᵃᵘᵍʰᵗ

"I forgot to grab more chairs." Samuel exclaimed when he realized that the chairs they brought to their lunch table weren't enough.

"I'll get it!" Kitsch volunteered and immediately stood up.

"What?! No! T-they're still there!" Ysabella immediately said and grabbed her brother by his wrist before he can run. "Besides. You don't even know what a chair is." She added and Kitsch gently pry off her hand as he let out a small chuckle.

"This is a chair right?" Kitsch asked while holding on Yalex chair and Samuel nodded and smiled at the boy.

"You can go. They're already asleep." Jade said and looked at Samuel. He only nodded his head.

Kitsch beamed almost immediately and started skipping towards the cottage. He quickly searched for a chair to bring to his friends. But when he was about to leave, he heard a loud scream from the closed room.

Kitsch immediately turned his heel and walked towards the door.
There were weird sounds coming from it and it was his first time hearing it. Kitsch could smell blood and intense energy coming from inside.

"Is that Blue?!" He gasped quietly and covered his mouth with mixture of shock and fear.

Kitsch continued to listen and the sounds became more audible. It was getting weird and more lewd and it confuses him if Blue is either in trouble or not.

"I-is Rhian hurting him?" He mumbled and his eyes began to well up.

After a few minutes. The sounds subsided. It smelled different from the room and it's reeking all over the house.

Kitsch perked hearing Blue's hoarse voice calling a name. His tears started pouring thinking Blue is badly hurt. But he was too scared to do anything.

"B-Blue... A-are you---"

Kitsch was cut off from speaking when the door suddenly bursted open. The boy gasped with pure shock as he look at the vampire with her red eyes freaking him more and he frozed on his spot.

"Did you kill Blue?" He managed to speak with the smallest voice he could muster.

"How long have you been here!?" Rhian uttered with sheer shock. Panic was all over her face.

Kitsch whimpered in fear and immediately cried.

"How long have you been here!!?" Rhian asked again. She was almost yelling and it terrified the boy before her.

"D-did you kill him?!" Kitsch cried as he tried to avoid Rhian's piercing gaze.

"H-hey! It's not what you think!" Rhian stammered and attempted to hold him but Kitsch panicked and started running away

He started screaming for his rider's name but he could never outrun the vampire without his wings.

Rhian blocked his path. She looked obviously in a panic. But by the time she blocked the boy, the others have already saw them

"Rhian!!?" They heard Yvel's voice and they both turned back. Seeing the moon goddess and both Ysabella and Yalex running  towards them.

"What happened!? Why are you crying!?" Yvel asked the sooner she got to Kitsch. She quickly wrapped the boy in a tight hug and tried to hush him down.

"What did you do!?" Ysabella asked and glared at the vampire.

Rhian bit her lip nervously while watching the boy whimpering on Yvel's hold.