ˢᵗᵉᵃᵐʸ ⚠🔞🚨

(Warning +18. The following chapter gets really 🔞🔞🔞. So anyone who is uncomfortable in this chapter are free to make a pass.)

"You know how to switch right?" He asked as he started sniffing the boy on his neck.

Trevor had to bite his lip to keep himself from releasing any sound. But the silent response wasn't favorable to Yalex. So he quickly dived his fangs on the younger's neck for a new brand mark.

Trevor gasped as he moaned uncontrollably loud due to the immense mixture of pain and pleasure. He quickly covered his mouth but it was too late now that he had turned on the dangerous demon.

"You have the power of mind manipulation. You can make everyone think that Iam you.  We can switch bodies so Gammon will not take you. But that trick would require us to be very careful. Especially if you're gonna switch with someone like me." Yalex continued as he continue abusing the younger's neck. Littering marks here and there.

Trevor gripped on his arm as he feels his legs getting jelly.
His mind became clouded and his vision went foggy. The only thing his body could feel are the pleasure from the demon's sinful mouth.

"T-that could work..." he said almost breathless.

"It will. So I need you to go as bad as you can to pretend you're me." Yalex chuckled and leaned back. His eyes are filled with sheer lust and Trevor hated how it was pulling him in to submit himself.

It's like the same from last night at the dark forest. That night still haunts him to this day and now Yalex seems to be on it again.

"Geez. I wonder how your father will actually treat me if he thinks I'm you." The demon spoke and let out a grimacing expression.

He suddenly pulled Trevor and pushed him harshly on the bed. Trevor attempted to sit up but Yalex beat him to it by hovering over him.
Without further hesitation. He started peppering feather kisses on the boy's neck.

"I hope you k-know. T-this doesn't c-change anything. I-I'm still mad-- aah!" Trevor helplessly moaned as Yalex continues sucking hickies on his collarbone.

He's sure he'll leave another set of marks when the first ones are still there. Yalex would also kiss his previous marks as he finds the feeling of satisfaction whenever he does it.

"You make me feel things Trevor." Yalex whispered to his ear before he went into biting on his earlobe. Earning yet another satisfying sound from the younger.

"A lot of things."

He traced both of the younger's hands and intertwined their fingers. Pinning them beside his head as he starts trailing his kisses to his jaw.

He leaned back to see the mess he caused on the younger. His puffy eyes are sultry and his cheeks are visibly growing hot and red. His cherry lips looks so inviting and glazy. And soon, Yalex found himself indulge in his lust once again as he crashed his lips on Trevor's.

He kissed the younger in a very hot manner. Nibbling on his lower lip that earns him endless whimpers. Yalex was beyond satisfied that Trevor couldn't help but react to what he does to him.

But he wanted more. He wanted to explore him more before things go rough soon.

Yalex lifted his knee and gently pressed on the younger's crotch. It made Trevor's eyes shot wide as he tries to break free from the demon's hold. His cheeks grew redder and his eyes looked nervous.

"Cat got your tounge?" Yalex chuckled and did the same gesture again. A breathy moan escaping past Trevor's mouth after.

"You like that?" The demon teased and quickly increased his pace that made the boy a whimpering mess. His eyes were shut and back arched as he let out series of whimpers.

Yalex grunted in satisfaction when he felt himself nearing the edge just by listeninng to his moans. He could tell the other was on the edge too from how he was having a visible hard time down there.

But the demon decided to tease him a bit and quickly retracted his knee. The loss of friction made Trevor whine and his eyes opened to look at Yalex.

A wild smirk plays on his lips and Trevor knew already that he's up to no good.

Yalex sat on the bed and pulled the boy to straddle his lap. Trevor panicked when he felt Yalex bulge on his ass and he attempted to flee away. But Yalex held him in place and pulled him closer.

"I know your close. It's not like they'll find out our little secret." Yalex hummed devilishly and started grinding the younger up and down on him.

Trevor gripped on his shoulder and bit his lip hoping to restrain his muffled moans. He couldn't help it and it only gets worse with how Yalex was guiding his hips to grind on him. It was putting him back to the edge and he knows he's gonna let loose soon.

"Fu**! Yalex!" Trevor screamed when Yalex began bucking his hips as he too was trying to chase his high.

Trevor continued to scream his name a she felt his high drawing him closer and closer to the edge.
And soon. His screams were cut off by a loud gasp and a groan.

Trevor panted breathless as he could feel his pants getting wet. Not just from him but also from the male in front of him.

"You did great." Yalex hummed in his ear while stroking his back in a soothing manner.

"We have five minutes left." He chuckled and gently pulled the boy back to look at his face.

"Let's play another round before the switch!"

 I hope you liked the chapter.
Don't forget to vote and comment to share your thoughts.