ʷᵃʳᵐ ˢᵗᵃʸ

"Trevor." Samuel replied and everyone became completely confused and threw a questioning look at the mentioned male.

"Impossible! I never helped any angel!" Trevor claimed rather aggressively.

"You won't remember because your spell backfired." Samuel said to him as he rolled his eyes and Trevor immediately laughed in sarcasm.

"That never happens! What the hell are you on about!?" The boy retorted.

Samuel stood up and shifted his gaze to the sorcerer. A proud smirk playing on his lips.

"You didn't escape Gammon's hands just by yourself Trevor. You were trying to hide in this city and eventually found Blue trying to escape the military. You learned he's an angel after reading his mind."

"So you called the guardians to help him. But you are a black sorcerer and the kindness is not recognized in your nature."

"So in exchange of what you did for Blue. They were the one who helped you escape. But you didn't want their help because you're father have always branded you as a burden to everyone."

"So you tried to erase the guardian's minds and attempted to escape them. But you have no power over them and that is why the spell backfired. Which resulted to you not remembering the help you have given to the angel of death."

Trevor looked at Samuel with pure disbelief. He squeezed on Coleen's hand he was holding as a form of comfort.

"He have a point Trevor. You wouldn't know because you were never taught about the knowledge about angels and guardians after you ran away." Yalex said to him. He could sense that Trevor is also having an identity crisis like Blue.

"I guess that's why you insisted to bring Trevor in the team." Rhian chuckled as she looks at Samuel with amusement.

He really have a lot of secrets in his mind. I wonder how many revelations he have left in store.
The vampire thought upon watching the playful grin on their leader.

"Alright. If y'all no longer have any question. You can all start ransacking the groceries and I'mma go take a shower!" Samuel said and picked up a soap and shampoo and the clothes he was going to change into before going into the bathroom.

Yalex, Ysabella and Yvel are the first who went to the groceries.

"Can we talk?" Blue asked Trevor and everyone looked at them in silence.

"Sure." The sorcerer replied and turned his head to Coleen. "I'll be back in a bit." He said and gently pulled his hand from the girl.

Both males decided to leave the others and went to one of the old rooms upstairs.

"What are they even gonna talk about? Both of them don't remember anything!" Yalex laughed and Ysabella quickly elbowed him.

It wasn't even 3 minutes and they suddenly heard Samuel screaming to the top of his lungs.

"Blue!!! There's no fu**ing water!!!" Their leader screamed and everyone in the living room cackled in laughter.

A few more seconds and Samuel ran back in the living room. He had already removed his top and only realized that the water was cut off in the house years ago. So nothing in there actually works and he's dying for a shower.

"Woah! What the fu**!" Yalex growled and quickly covered Ysabella's eyes while glaring at the male.

Jade on the other hand choked on her food upon seeing the glory of their leader's body.

"Now that is the main revelation." Rhian grinned as she watch everyone's reaction as entertainment.

"I need water!!!" Samuel fake cried and he looks like not showering is the biggest deal he's encountered in his life.

"Get your ass back there! Geez!" Yalex exclaimed before pushing Samuel back to the bathroom.

He had to clean the bathtub and make water appear on it just so the winter prince will shut up.

"Hey! We're not done yet! I want my bath to be mildly warm!" Samuel instructed with sass and Yalex just glare at him but doing what's told anyway.

He quickly left so Samuel won't bother him anymore.

The sooner Samuel finished. Rhian followed after so Yalex really didn't expect that he'll be serving them by changing the water on the tub whenever new person comes in.

And mind him. He will make them pay with interest. Hehe.

"What did you two talk about?" Rhian asked. She and Blue are laying on the mattress. Staring at the ceiling of the basement.

"Nothing really. Trevor and I don't remember anything. But it was nice to know that he helped me. I wouldn't have made it this far if it wasn't for him." Blue said before looking at the vampire beside him.

"You and I wouldn't have met again either." He added that made the vampire look at him too.

"I guess Trevor is our cupid." She said and giggled before staring back at the ceiling.

The two did nothing more in the basement other than staring at the ceiling and Rhian storytelling everything she can remember when Blue was still a kid.

The rest are upstairs and some of them are sleeping.
Although they heard them having a ruckus because Yvel and her dragon fell from the second floor.
They were running and chasing each other and unfortunately stepped on the weakest floor. Causing it to collapse and the two crash landed back to the living room.

Other than that. It became eerily quiet on the next hours and everyone was available to 'really rest.'

However.

Only 3 hours left before they leave. Samuel abruptly woke up after having a dream of the future events. It doesn't usually happen in his dreams unless the situation will be dead serious. Same thing when he saw what will happen to their kingdom.

"Are you okay?" Samuel looked to his side seeing Jade awake. She woke up after hearing Samuel's abrupt heavy breaths.

The look on Samuel's face didn't had to told her twice and she knew already what it meant.
A frown on his face only means trouble.

She immediately stood up and started waking the others while Samuel ran to the basement to call Blue and Rhian.

Samuel felt a bit guilty when he saw how comfortable Blue was asleep on Rhian's hold. But they had to leave. The earlier the better.

"Sorry. But we have to leave. I'll tell upstairs." He said and Rhian only nodded her head before she started waking up Blue.

Once everyone's gathered upstairs and prepared to leave...

"They know Blue's here and have already blocked every exits. They are also aware that he is not alone."

"We can't teleport out of the city. Otherwise they'll figure out where we'll go."

"We can outrun them. But we need to be very careful! Because if one of us gets caught, we'll be in big trouble again. And we can't afford any further delays and attention."

Samuel sighed as he rubbed his temples in frustration.

"We should leave this city by pair. If we all go together, we might attract some attention." Blue suggested knowing how the people in his town quickly suspects everyone.

"Alright. Let's leave."

I hope you liked the chapter.
Don't forget to vote and comment to share your thoughts.