ᶜᵒⁿᵈⁱᵗⁱᵒⁿ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵖʳᵉᵖᵃʳᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿ

"What dowry would you wish to accept the royal wedding."

Samuel's eyes immediately went agape and his cheeks heated up within seconds.
He could feel his heart beating in a marathon and he finds Coleen's words very impossible.

"A-are you sure t-that's what they said?" He asked while stammering and Coleen nodded her head with a small smile.

Yalex immediately pulled him and placed his arms on his shoulders.

"You're getting married bro! I'm so proud!" Yalex stated. The look on his face is very sincere and proud. And of course he's more proud of himself for pushing off the convincing.

"Me?" Samuel pointed at himself and turned at Jade. She was visibly smiling directly at him and the prince felt like his heart will burst any moment.

"Samuel. You have to respond. The King is asking what you want to accept the royal proposal." Trevor said in a serious manner.

Rhian noticed how this seems to have taken Samuel totally off guard. So she figured to suggest something that could give their leader enough time to think rationally.

"I think we should talk about it somewhere comfortable. Will that be alright? Jade?" Rhian asked the mermaid and she only nodded her head.

She looked at her parents and gestured something to them. Moments later, some of the royal guards went under their giant snowflake. And started pushing them up back to the surface.

"Cool! Now this is what you call riding in style!" Yvel giggled as they waited to come face to face with the sun again.

Rhian quickly took a serum as they all patiently waited. Quite proud that her plan worked and Samuel was able to think through it as they wait to reach the surface.

After a while. The gigantic snowflake returned to the surfaces as the mermaids began swimming all around them in protective circle.

The royal family climb on to the snowflake and sat on the edge. So Ysabella and Rhian kind of pushed Samuel towards them since they need to talk this through.

"Samuel. These are my King and Queen. My father, King Jonas and my mother, Queen Arwen." Jade introduced.

"Mother, father. He is Samuel. He is a winter prince and also a time keeper." She added and the couple looked at Samuel, extending their greetings.

Something in Samuel felt like the couple reminds him of his own parents. Something in them is like a bond copy of his mother and father.

"Hello." The prince said rather awkwardly. And it came a little unbearably quiet.

"I'm sorry if this is rush. But know, I would never force you into this. You can refuse this offer and do as you wish." Jade said to him.

Although she was a bit nervous because she really meant it when she said she's gonna make the prince hers.

Samuel smiled lightly. The heavy feeling kind of lifted from his chest while the couple just watch them with confusion since they can't understand 'english' properly.

"I will admit that Iam very surprised. I did not expect that this is how we will be welcomed by your people. And your parents at that which is really an honor." He stated and looked at the princess genuinely.

They went back into silence again. But this time, it was a bit comfortable.

"I don't need a dowry Jade."

"I don't need any material things just for us to be together. And I think there is no reason to keep this to myself anymore. You know that I see you differently from our friends right?" Jade only nodded as she bit her lip. A rush of heat crawling to her flawless cheeks.