ᶠᵒʳᵍⁱᵛᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ᶜˡᵒˢᵘʳᵉ

"Rhian... I'm still here." Blue said. But as much as he wanted to show her how much he had missed her attention. He knows himself that everything he does will be the same blunt.

Blue offered his hand. Forcing a small smile to his face.

"I'm sorry."

"I know it's too late to say that. But I'm sorry..." he said and the vampire shook her head as tears began welling her eyes.

"For what? You have done nothing wrong to me." She said and accepted his hand with both of hers. Holding onto it tight and with a small sense of desperation.

"Blue. I'm so sorry. I know my faults. And it was very wrong of me to vent everything on you. Vladimir was my trusted friend. And I thought he can never betray me after all we've been through together."

"I'm so sorry if you had to suffer for it."

"I realized that I have deeply offended you with what I have said. But I was too scared too apologize because I know I have only added up to your wounds."

"So I thought it would be best if we remain apart from each other."

"But I didn't know it was a torture. I thought if I act that I didn't care how you feel. It will all disappear."

"But it didn't. Because when I saw you in that chains. I realized how far I've gone. And now it haunts me because this happened to you because of me!"

Blue quickly pulled Rhian and engulfed her into a tight hug. Although his expression is blunt. He knows that he's sad.
He didn't want to see her in this devastated state because he had gone in love to seeing her being always brave and dominant.

"It's alright. Don't cry. I decided this for my own. It's not because of you." He said in a hushed tone but the girl shook her head and wrapped her arms around his waist tightly. Digging her face to his chest as she finally engulfs the same warmth that only this boy had.

"You were doing fine. But I just had to ruin it." She said with muffled voice and Blue gently pushed her back. Holding her chin with his fingers and forced her to look up to him.

"It's alright. I forgive you. And I will always do."

"Rhian. You're always the reason why I'm still alive. And I will never stop thanking you for that."

"I know there are times that we'll end up in a fight. But I believe we'll always find a way back to each other..."

"Like now."

"I'm sorry." Rhian said again and bit her lower lip. She could feel her lips quivering and that anytime soon. Her tears might end up betraying her and cry in front of him.

"Can we not fight again? Because it was really hard. Nothing beats your comfort." He said.

"So what does that makes Trevor?"

"He's my friend. He and I have a fair share of painful memories. Just like we do. So you shouldn't be jealous of him. He's like a little brother to me." Blue said to her and traced his thumb to her cheeks. Spooning her head in the process.

Rhian found the gesture really inviting. And she's not wrong when she said that it was hard to control herself when Blue is this close.

Rhian nodded her head at what he said. A lesson she had finally learned from him after almost losing the boy that brought life and the fun back to her.

"Let's start again. But is it alright if not just as friends?" He asked and Rhian perked her ears, her eyes fluttered as he looked up to match the boy's gaze.

Unlike the others. Rhian feels like she could still read even the smallest glimpse of expression if she looks deep into his dark orbs. A small thing that only she can do and that made her proud.

"How do we start... us?"

"I like how that sounds about you and me. I would be very delighted if with your permission... we can start again as more than just friends." He said upon pressing their foreheads together.

Rhian immediately stepped back and broke into small fits of laughters.

"I was told you were imprisoned. How did you learn to flirt? You sound exactly as if you're asking me out." She said as she giggled.

"This is the influence of that kinky demon. And yes. Iam asking you out." Blue said to her and hoped he had smiled at his own statement.

But for Rhian. She was already used to Blue's way of speaking. So even if his expressions wouldn't show it, she can easily read it from his words and how he speaks.
Also one of the things that only just for the two of them to understand.

"So? Do I get a yes?" He asked and tilted his head.

Rhian quickly hopped back to him. Wrapping her arms around his neck and placed a chaste kiss to his left cheek.

"Yes. Let's go out. And I assume you're already aware how possessive I get." She whispered before nuzzling her face on his shoulder.

I hope you liked the chapter.
Don't forget to vote and comment to share your thoughts.