ᵗʰᵉ ᶠᵒʳᵗᵘⁿᵉ ᵗᵉˡˡᵉʳ

"Why are they yelling?" Kitsch asked as he pouts.

Coleen had fallen asleep beside Trevor. He and Yvel are sitting on the couch while Jade and Samuel accompany them.

The yellings had been going on for a while. But mostly from Blue and Ysabella who were rageful hearing the news. But the two were just concerned that things could've gotten worse.

Rhian would never admit it. But she's very thankful for Yalex and Trevor. Even Blue was so grateful but he was more worried that this could've destroyed Rhian.

"Don't listen to them." Samuel hushed but the dragon's senses is far too advance to not hear it even if he doesn't want to.

He was furious because he could feel his twin is mad angry. He didn't know a person can be like that. Especially his kind and purehearted sister.

"Let's go to rooftop. I'll tell you something about the stars." Yvel said and stood up. Offering her hand to Kitsch.

"Really?!" Kitsch beamed with excitement hearing a new thing to his ears.

The two chuckled and eventually left to go to the rooftop with Jade.

Samuel stayed with the other two since they're still asleep. He sat in silence and stared at the old wall clock.
Waiting for the remaining ten minutes to pass so they can go visit the fortune teller.

He had told Jade about it while Yalex and Rhian were away.
They will be visiting an old fortune teller somewhere deep in the marketplace. The family of the fortune teller had been protecting the secrets of dragons. They have bones of baby dragons where they get the source of their powers to fortune tell.

Their family knows many things about dragons and they can differ a presence of a mortal and immortal.

After the ten minutes. The loud noises eventually subsided and Trevor began to stir awake.

Samuel stood up and beckoned him to wake Coleen and get ready before leaving their room.

He went to the other room where Yalex and Ysabella are fighting earlier. They were quiet now. Ysabella was sitting on the bed while Yalex is kneeling in front of her and holding her hands. His head pressed on their hands as he whisper some sweet things and apologies to the phoenix.

It looked sweet but Samuel just had to interrupt them.

"We're leaving. Get ready and let's meet at the lobby." He said and went to the kitchen where Blue and Rhian fought.

Since they were also quiet now. Samuel found them hugging each other. They were too quiet and just hugging so Samuel immediately told them to get ready to leave.

They met at the lobby 15 minutes later and followed Samuel walking out of the motel.
They walked on the busy street that are still boosting with tons of mortals despite being already night time.

Kitsch kept a tight grip on Yvel's hand so he wouldn't get lost while sight seeing everything around him. He was smiling like a five years old boy who just saw a ferris wheel for the first time.

None of them questioned Samuel of where they're going especially that they still have half a day left to stay in the area.
Maybe because the atmosphere of the arguments of the two couple were still fresh. But other than that. They were all magically quiet except Kitsch who are now raining them questions of what is this and that.

After walking of nearly half an hour because of so many people that was delaying them on their path.

Their team eventually arrived at the place where the fortune teller is located. It was very old and secluded. Anyone can tell that nobody will find the place unless you have a sharp eyes.