ᵃ ᶠʳᵃᵍᵐᵉⁿᵗ ᵒᶠ ᵗʳᵘᵗʰ

"You remember them... but you don't remember me?" Rhian spoke with a tad bit hurt tone.

Everyone looked at her confused and she just shrugged her shoulder as she looks away from her boyfriend's piercing gaze.

"What do you mean by that?" Trevor asked the sooner the cops had left in a hurry thinking nothing is wrong in the house.

Rhian just took a deep sigh before she looked at Blue with a small smile. She ruffled his hair and let out a soft chuckle.

"I believe the rooftop isn't the place where we first met Blue." He said which only made everyone more confused.

"I don't understand. I've never seen you before aside from the rooftop." Blue muttered.

Rhian looked at Samuel before she began looking around the entirely of the living room they are in.

"There's no point of hiding what happened in the past. But I just don't want you to go back to it just because you can't remember me." She stated and Yalex immediately rolled his eyes at that.

"Just get to the point! Ysabella and her brother are starving and you're making a drama!" He snapped and Ysabella immediately elbowed his stomach.

"I think... When you used your dark magic to clear every records those scientist got from you. You weren't used to using it so your spell backfired and erased only the memories you cherished and had nothing to do about the death of your family." Rhian explained before turning to Samuel again.

"You know about it Samuel. You just never told us because I know you've been waiting for this moment. And our past was the exact reason why you came for me instead of calling the guardians to save him from going suicide." She said and Samuel cleared his throat as he slowly nodded his head.

"I don't understand! I never forgot anything ever since I was a kid! What are you talking about?" Blue questioned and Rhian could sense that he is both confused and frustrated.

"Samuel. Why don't you explain to everyone what Rhian is talking about? I think it's only fair that the whole team hears it." Jade said and everyone gave Samuel an anticipating look.

Their leader took a deep sigh before he finally decided to tell them the missing piece of Blue's past.

"You didn't erased all your records Blue. And Rhian was right. That day was the first time you used your dark magic and it went completely wrong. The spell backfired to you and messed up everything in your memories."

"Only the memories that hurted you the most remained even if it made you a slight bit happy."

"And the rooftop isn't the first place you two met."

"During your youth. Rhian and Vladimir are always on a hunting spree in the nearby forest. She happened to spot you peeking on the hole from the basement and you gained her attention."

"Since then. She's been visiting you without no one knowing."

"She's your first friend. And the first person that taught you almost everything that your parent failed to teach you."

"Rhian practically raised you until you turned 12. She then suddenly disappeared because Vladimir's family advised her to settle down in the old mansion where she lives now."

"During that age. You became more curious especially with no one to answer your questions. And then the night when they died came."

"When those scientists tried to examine you. They are aware that you might go berserk one day so they secured every copy they can get just to keep track on you."

"You wouldn't have survive all those years if it wasn't for a certain someone who called out to the guardians to help you."

"That's why you managed to make it through those years without being tracked by the humans. Although today might be different now since we're all on our own."

"And then that's it. Now we're all here." Samuel finished and everyone looked totally flabbergasted at the story.

Destiny is so weird at most time.

"I didn't understand before why I felt like I know you. The last time I've seen you in that basement, you don't have any name yet. So I had no other way to recognize you especially that my memories of you became vivid as we hardly see each other."

"But when you took me down in that basement. Everything went back like a flash. And it's a shame that you couldn't remember me but I would never blame you for that." The vampire stated to him calmly.

Everything was more than what Blue can take. He may not look like it but he wanted to cry so bad. And it sucks because he wanted to express how sad or happy he feels. But he just can't.

"Wow. Ain't that just a perfect drama!" Yalex giggled while munching on his popcorn. Again.

"The people here doesn't know his real identity. But the scientists and military had made up a story that made Blue a fugitive. He was given the name 'blue' which I assume you already know why." Samuel added.

"Are you okay Blue? This seems like a pretty big deal!" Jade said and Blue bit his lips as he gently shook his head.

"Come on. Cheer up. We're all here. And we'll do our best to help you." Coleen said and smiled at him while raising both of her fists. Her other hand though is still linked with Trevor.

"Although I need everyone to be ready. The military and the scientists studied everything they got from Blue. And that earned them another advanced technology. So don't be surprise if they manage to infiltrate our 'peace' and cause us another hell of a fight." Samuel huffed as he makes his way to the dragon when he saw it secretly trying to rip off the plastic from the wrapped meat he sneaked out from the grocery bag.

Yvel chuckled and watched Samuel help the hungry dragon to eat.

"You said someone helped me. Someone called the guardians to help me survive. Who did it?" Blue asked.

Samuel looked at Trevor with furrowed brows as he snicker.

"You're not the only one with a memory loss and a failure of spell Blue. Why do you think you and Trevor easily got along?" He asked and Trevor immediately tried to read from the leader's mind but the only thing he got was a bunch of 'not this time'.

"What does he have to do with me? We easily got along because we both killed our mother. Nothing more. And I never! Failed a spell! Not even once!" Trevor exclaimed a little riled up. Coleen squeezed his hand and held him by his shoulder to try and calm him down which actually worked.

"Who helped Blue, Samuel? Just get to the point." Ysabella said.

"Trevor."

 I hope you liked the chapter.
Don't forget to vote and comment to share your thoughts.