ᵃˡⁱᵉⁿ?

"You cheated!!!" Blue yelled but soon followed by a fit of laughter as he was actually expecting Yalex to do it even before they started.

The two eventually stopped racing. They were just flying and playing in space. Sometimes making fun at how the solar system looked like a polkadot canvas.

They eventually got out of the milky way and the two kept saying weird things.

Like...

"It looks like a beyblade!"

"No! That's a blue plate!"

"That's not a plate! It's green goblin's flying bladez! But a blue one!"

The two kept throwing jokes at each other. Almost about random things and those they see around them.

"Look! There it is!" Blue pointed.

"Something's weird in it! That's probably an alien! It kept moving in a wild speed!" Yalex yelled over to him.

The two decided to chase after the meteor debris that is now called as an alien. But they kept getting further. And soon enough, Yalex became frustrated.

"Fu**! I'll create a portal to you! You better catch him!" Yalex yelled and Blue immediately nodded before halting.

He watched as Yalex tried teleporting to where the alien is going but it seems to be aware of what he's doing.
They got more far and Blue became anxious if they can still find the milky way among the thousands of galaxies that was surrounding them.

"Get ready!" He heard Yalex voice ringed his ear so he quickly widen his arms. Ready to capture the alien that will appear before his eyes.

After atleast a minute. Black mists appeared in front of Blue and the angel only got more excited.

But that excitement was quickly taken away. Because when the portal opened, Blue's entired body was grabbed by a giant claw and he was kidnapped away from his spot.

Blue panicked. All he could see was purplish scale and strong flaps of wings. He couldn't fully open his eyes due to the strong gust of wind. It made him feel dizzy. And the way how his body was being squeezed made everything go slow.

He could hear Yalex calling his name but he could barely hang on.
And then something snapped.

This creature have no soul!
Blue thought and his eyes immediately shot open.

This time. Everything is visible. He saw Yalex right behind them and his expression looked so shock while staring at the creature that kidnapped Blue.

Blue immediately observed the giant claw on his body. The purple scale. Too familiar. And now the scent too. An all too familiar scent he once smelled from Samuel.

"It can't be!" Blue gasped.

He looked at Yalex and the two seemed to have agreed to a quick plan.
Yalex flew in front of them and provoked the creature to chase him. Once it did. Blue casted a portal where Yalex entered and led the creatuer with him.

It was exactly on the ground of the moon. So when Yalex entered the portal, he quickly teleported away from the crashing spot but he didn't expect that the creature is too big.
So when it crossed the portal and crashed the ground of the moon. Yalex was thrown away by the impact. The crash shook the entire grounds and it definitely reached the kingdom.

Yalex moved quickly and rescued the angel from the creature's grasp. The two retreating away from it with their eyes staring warily.

"This is impossible. Tell me this is!" Blue mumbled. The two watched how the giant creature slowly stand on its feet.

It looked like ten times larger than a dinosaur. It's so big and Blue became so confused how they didn't figure it out sooner when it's this big.

A loud roar coming from the creature's mouth interrupted Yalex even before he could speak. Too loud they thought it amde them deaf.

Blue stepped back at the unseen wave. And how its terrifying sharp teeths flashed before his eyes actually scared him off.
The creature's teeth is almost as long as his legs. And mind him, Blue have long legs.

Yalex chuckled deeply and stared at the creature's purple orbs.

"It is him!" He said rather confidently before making a gesture that made the creature lean back almost immediately and tilted his head in the most familiar way.

"This is so fu**ng cool! Look at him!" Blue exclaimed. His eyes had now stared back at the creature with nothing but amusement.

"Wait. He touched me. But he's still alive. Does that mean he doesn't have a soul?" Blue asked the demon.

"I'm not sure. Maybe if Samuel sees him. He can give us an answer. Because I'm sure as hell that it's suppose to be impossible!"

"He's grown this big. That means he is stronger in space. I've met a few like him and there's only FEW! Those are the strongest among their race and... they tend to show difference. Too much of difference." Yalex mumbled.

"Should that worry us?" Blue asked in concern and Yalex gave him an unsure look.

"I can't tell!" He said and returned their gazes to the creature.

"Well. Whatever the hell he is. I'm certain that Yvel---"

"Kitsch!!?"

 I hope you liked the chapter.
Don't forget to vote and comment to share your thoughts.