ᶜᵒᵐᵐᵃⁿᵈ

"Help!!! Kitsch is running again!!!" Yvel cried for the nth time.

Everyone are already at the feast to celebrate the newlywed. It was fun at first and everyone congratulated Samuel and Jade. The two looked so happy while clinging to each other. They just look so in love.

Ysabella and Coleen are both busy eating because moon feast can't be found on earth so this might be a good chance to dig in since it might take a while before they can come back.

Rhian and Blue also joined the feast. But they had to stay in a corner where Blue can move freely without worrying of touching others.
While Trevor and Yalex. The two are both playing of guessing the age of the moon people that arrives in the feast without any use of magic.

And while they are all busy with their own businesses. Yvel was like looking after a toddler. Kitsch had calmed down just a while ago because he was hungry. But then he saw the children and nearly scared them.
The next thing happened was Kitsch laughing while running with his hands in the air. He's so full of energy and he wouldn't stop expressing how happy he is now that he can do all the things he couldn't inside the egg.

Yvel had given up running after him. She's gotten so exhausted and she could barely run anymore.

"Yalex!!!" Yvel finally decided to go to Yalex. He looked pissed because Trevor is winning in their game.

"What!?!" He snapped. It's pretty obvious that he lost because Trevor is just quick spouting the answers first than him.

"What am I suppose to do with Kitsch!? He kept running! I'm tired already!" She complained and Trevor couldn't help but laugh.

"Maybe it was a wrong idea to feed him!" He said.

"Just make him stay put!" Yalex huffed as he is still pissed for losing.

"How!?"

"Use your fu**ng voice! Da** it!" Yalex growled and glared at Yvel. But it didn't make the girl flinch or anything as she is too tired and just wanted Kitsch to stay put because he's obviously gonna get in trouble if no one watches him.

Earlier before he ate. Yvel was called many times because Kitsch wouldn't stop jumping on tall heights until he'll float because of the low gravity in the air. Then he'll flap his arms like wings and would laugh because he only looks like a fool.

"I already yelled at him! But he just smile at me and then take off again!" Yvel exclaimed and took a sit first to rest.

"Just use your voice as his master. Like how an alpha uses his voice to an omega!" Yalex explained with a huff. He's still struggling to accept the fact that he lost to a black sorcerer.

"How the fu** did you assume I know about that!? What the hell is an alpha and omega!?" Yvel exclaimed clearly frustrated.

"They're wolves. The alpha are the dominant one and the omega is like the one being dominated!" Trevor explained as he chuckle.

"Just talk to him telepathically. That's gonna work. If you do that. He'll know you're being serious. But don't keep talking to him that way because he might eventually grow to think that you are intimidating." Trevor added and warned the girl.

Yvel nodded her head and immediately thanked Trevor before she bolted to find Kitsch.

Eventually. Kitsch is at it with Blue again. And of course, Rhian helped Blue this time while keeping Kitsch from hugging her boyfriend.

Yvel briefly shut her eyes closed and took a deep breath.

Kitsch. I need you to keep it down and behave!
She spoke directly to him through her mind.

Kitsch abruptly stopped moving and immediately retracted his hand from grabbing Blue. His expression went a bit stiff and soon turned into a poker face.

He stood there with Blue and Rhian looking at him with a dumbfounded expression. Thinking that something in Kitsch somehow broke.

The boy slowly turned around and looked at his rider without struggling of spotting her among the crowd. When Yvel saw her, she had the same expression as the other two.

Oh my God! I think I broke him!!!

Yvel immediately ran to where Ysabella and Coleen and dragged the two to Kitsch.

"W-what happened to him?" Coleen asked while Ysabella just looked at her brother and waved her hand in front of him.

She said something using the ancient language but Kitsch didn't gave her any response.

"Oh no! What have I done!?" Yvel panicked and covered her mouth.

"Why? What did you do?" Rhian asked and gave the girl a suspicious look.

"I-I just did what Yalex said! T-the alpha and omega thing!" Yvel defended and Rhian immediately went 'oh!'.

"I-is he gonna be alright? Did I break him or something?!" Yvel asked and lowered her voice.

Rhian shook her head and chuckled playfully.

"No. You probably just gave him a command since you must be the dominant one. And he's just doing as told!" Rhian explained.

"But I didn't told him to act like a robot!" Yvel exclaimed and looked at the boy who was looking at her with a blank expression.

Coleen and Ysabella immediately checked if something went wrong and Rhian could only laugh at how they are acting.

"Relax! He's fine! If you tell him to have fun. He's probably gonna start acting like a toddler again!" Rhian assured them and Blue immediately spoke. "Please not!!! I-I mean not yet! He's gonna bug me again and I really want to have a peace of time before we leave again!" He said while waving his hands no.

"I agree. I think we should let Kitsch cool down a bit!" Coleen agreed and smiled at Yvel. "He's really full of energy and I'm sure you're already tired. I'm certain he won't mind it!" She said to her. Yvel was hesitant at first but ended up agreeing as well.

Wherever the moon goddess went. Kitsch would tail her. He does everything told only by his rider and no one else.
Yalex tried to test him by attempting to harm Yvel. But Kitsch was quick to move. The way how he glowered at the demon left a good impression to everyone. His protective side reappearing out of nowhere and it would've look hot but it doesn't seem to fit in his angelic attire.

The dragon is very protective of Yvel. He stayed by her side like a guard. So Yvel really struggled to find the right words just so Kitsch will stop acting like her personal bodyguard.

And fortunately. Kitsch must've been tired after all the 'fun' he was having earlier so he was quick to fall asleep when Yvel removed him from her command.

Everyone decided to bunk in Yvel's room sine they will be leaving in a short while anyway. But except of course the nwelyweds because Yvel insisted to give them a room of their own.

Trevor also left a while ago and went to the bathroom with Coleen.

It was quiet then. Yvel and Kitsch are sleeping side by side on the bed. Ysabella was singing Yalex to sleep. Rhian and Blue are quietly playing small magic tricks at the terrace.

But then...

Quietness is no longer available in their vocabulary...

"I'm fu**ng 19!!! What's wrong with you!? We already saw everything!"

"No! You two are a baby! You didn't saw anything! It's just hallucinations!"

I hope you liked the chapter.
Don't forget to vote and comment to share your thoughts.