ᵗʳᵉᵛᵒʳ ᵃⁿᵈ ᶜᵒˡᵉᵉⁿ

Trevor closed his eyes as the voices began to grew louder until it was the only sound he could hear.

Murderer

Traitor

Enemy

Voracious

Pathetic

Useless

Nobody wants you here

You must leave

Get out of here

You are not welcome here

Trevor wanted to cry. But when his gaze fall on Coleen. She was smiling so warmly as she watches their friends wander the place.
He didn't want to see him fall into a depressing state. And worry about him when she should be having fun now that she's home.
But he knows that the fact that his presence alone in that place. Will eventually remind her why they are 'both each other's forbidden fruit'.

Coleen looked at her with a small smile and Trevor gladly smiled back at her. She averted her attention to the boy and watch the four trying to stop Kitsch from drowning himself in the lake.

They look like that one family that was trying to keep their youngest to behave and they're just too scared to show an angry side to him because he's so pure.

It's a good thing Trevor is the only one who can read minds. And it's not like somebody will notice when they're all too immersed in the paradise-like place.

"Come. Let's check the cottage." Coleen said in a hushed tone and offered a hand to him.

Trevor took her hand and the two walked towards the cottage.
Each step he took. His body feels heavier by step. But he made sure Coleen would never notice. As long as he can see the smile on her face. He knows he's gonna be okay. And he must.

The two entered the cottage. Immediately hearing weird and yet familiar noise not far from them.

"I think I saw Rhian and Blue come in here." Coleen said and looked at Trevor. After a few seconds the two quietly giggled at each other before they quietly searched for the two.

"They're here." Trevor whispered and pointed at the slightly closed door not far from the large window.

It's not their fault that those two didn't made sure to lock the door first before they went to do their thing.

The two continued to giggle sheepishly before shamelessly peeking on the small space.

Inside, they saw...

Rhian was pinned on the bed with Blue on top of her. They seem to be in it for a while from how they obviously look like they want to go further.

Blue started going lower to her neck and the sounds and reactions he wanted were quick to follow.
But before the two could watch more than that. Blue suddenly stopped his movements.

It suddenly became quiet between them and he moved back just to stare at Rhian for a good ten seconds.

"Oh sh*t. They know we're here!" Trevor whisper yelled and immediately pulled the girl to hide to the empty room just next to them.

The two heard footsteps closing in. And soon the door slammed closed.

"What just happened?" Coleen asked and looked up at Trevor.

But she didn't expect to see how pale he is. And his breathing looks unsteady too.
Trevor looked down at her like nothing's wrong. Then he flashed a smile and quietly laughed while pressing thier foreheads together.