ᵗʳᵉᵛᵒʳ

It's already past 5pm. A half an hour more and Trevor's shift for his new part time job will begin.

After taking a quick bath. Trevor hurried his way out of the dorm and made his way to the streets to find a taxi.

"Geez. Is it always this hard to find a ride?" Trevor mumbled to himself as he whips his head left and right. Waiting for a taxi to arrive.

Trevor decided to just go on foot. The public eatery he'll be working at isn't that far and only a few blocks away from the university dorms.
It took him atleast fifteen minutes to arrive at the public eatery. He quickly changed into his uniform and get started with his first ever real humany job.

Trevor began by serving drinks to customers and would also take their orders.
Slowly, the eatery gets more crowded than usual.

Maybe because some wanted to have an early dinner. But most of the customers were young. And clearly showed interest to the new worker at the eatery.

It's no doubt that Trevor have a natural beauty. Which may be the reason why the eatery attracted many customers on his first day of exposure among city people other than the college students at school.

Trevor had no idea at first why there were many young ladies swarming in the eatery. And most of them even requested him to serve for them.

When ladies began asking to take a picture with him. Trevor finally realized and even read from their minds that they find him very attractive.

He had to politely refuse saying it might affect his first day in the job. Besides. Trevor didn't wanna use his powers to his advantage again and want everything he'll gain from now on, be coming from his own hardships.

"I think I'm gonna keep you in! You raked in tons of customers for me!" His boss said to him when Trevor entered the kitchen to get bottles of sodas.

"Those people who came in tonight. They're a total of my one week customers! And you got them all to come within hours!" He added as he laughed and patted the sorcerer on his shoulder.

Trevor grimaced to himself when he caught a glimpse of his boss' dirty thoughts about him.

I should get use to this...
He thought and decided to just ignore him and return to his work.

A few hours later and the eatery gets more busier. Trevor finds it exhausting, nevertheless he was enjoying himself.

"Over here kid!!!" A newly arrived customer called for him.

A woman in an all black attire. Except for her black and white hair.
Her fitted dress, her nails. Even her high heels and her expensive-looking bag are all black.
She looks kind of elegant and somehow hip at the same time.

Trevor briefly dazed. Sensing something different from her.

She have the same aura as that guy...
He thought and remembered the guy who stalked him in the hallways during first day of class.

"May I take your order ma'am?" He asked politely and took out a notepad and a pen while flashing a smile.

"Any drink you can recommend?" She asked with a simple shrugg.

"Uhm... I'm kind'a new here. But, I'm pretty sure you'll like everything in our list." Trevor said and nervously chuckled. 

"Okay... I'm still waiting for my friend but he'll be here soon. You can just get me a glass of water for now!" She said and Trevor slightly bowed his head before leaving.