chapter 13: The Shrew Comes Make Trouble Again

Now was the busy farming season, all families were busy in the harvest of rapeseed and spring wheat. Usually the upstream of Yuehua Ditch had few people, now one could barely see a single person. Ling Jingxuan released the Crescent Spring across the stream, part overlapped with it. In a little while, large and small fishes swam into it in droves, some even weighing over dozens of jin, which made Ling Jingxuan so happy. He bent over and picked up those big and small fish into his wooden barrel and soon it was full.

Unfortunately, the Crescent Spring could attract fish, but could not keep them. As he withdrew the spring, all of those fish were stranded on the shore. Looking at all the fish, Ling Jingxuan wished he can have dozens of barrels, and take them all back. Only having transmigrated here for one day, he almost became a money worshipper. It was all the fault of poverty!

“Well, for the sake that you’re going to be the mainstay of our family income, I’ll send you back.”

With no other choice, Ling Jingxuan once again released the Crescent Spring. This time he directly overlapped it with the ditch, leaving only a part of the extended to the shore. Not until the stranded fish all swam back did he withdraw the Crescent Spring, carrying a bucket full of fish and going home.

Duang~

“Open the door, Ling Jingxuan, you piece of junk, open the door now…”

This neglected rag house which no one had ever visited before was extra lively today. Shortly after Ling Jingxuan left, that pig-faced village shrew came with his man and kid, the three knocked on the ramshackle wooden door, which scared the two buns whose faces already turned pale. The two of them trembled, embracing each other, following the command of Ling Jingxuan, neither dare open the door no matter what, but…

“Hey you, what are you doing? Are you here to bully my kids?”

A big female voice suddenly sounded, then the knocking sound finally stopped, the two buns looked at each other. Ling Wen patted his little brother’s hand, drawing him carefully close to the door.

“Oh, how dare we bully him? Lady Wang, that monster in your house is really capable now, look at my messy face. It was all from him yesterday. Today my man specially asked a leave from work to bring me over to claim the justice for me. That shameless son of bitch Ling Jingxuan bullied me, this isn’t over!”

The pig-head woman put her hands on her hips and shouted in a strange voice. The man standing behind her was also wearing a shitty face. He knew better than anyone what his wife was like. How could she ever get beaten by someone else? Especially that one was Ling Jingxuan!

“Bullshit, no one in Ling village doesn’t know that all these years you have tortured Jingxuan into a fool? It’s already good enough if you don’t bully him. When is it his turn to bully you? Dawa’s mom, be a person with conscience, you said our Jingxuan beat you and we’d believe it? Who knows it was some wild cats and dogs biting you deliberately and you came to frame Jingxuan!”

With her hands resting on her hips, Lady Wang was ever more vixenish than that pig-head woman. It is said that as a mother, she would become strong. Actually Lady Wang was a pretty woman, and she didn’t behave like a shrew before, otherwise Ling Chenglong would not marry her. Because of Ling Jingxuan, she grew like that over the years. If she hadn’t done everything she could to shield Ling Jingxuan and his sons, they’d have already been bullied to death. She was planning to come over later, but Tiewa who often hung out with the her two grandsons came to her in the farm field and told him that someone came to make trouble for the children, so she immediately tickle in a hurry and came over.

“Enough of your bullshit! How dare you insult my innocence? I will kill you!”

Dawa’s mother was so angry that she rolled up her sleeves and threatened to fight with her. Lady Wang also showed no weakness, “Do you think I am afraid you? I insult your innocence? Do you have that of thing?”

No one did not know that in order to marry his man, she used a scheme to let that man get her virginity. Even if she had the face to say, no one else had the face to hear.

“You bitch, I’ll rip your mouth off.”

“Don’t bully our grandma.”

Dawa’s mother got wrapped by anger, and pounced at her, ever her man failed to pull her. Behind the closed wooden door suddenly got pulled open, the two buns rushed out one after another and stopped before Lady Wang, arms open. Dawa’s mother threw a slap without even thinking.

“What do you want?”

Ling Wen held his little brother, closed his eyes and waited for the incoming slap, while Lady Wang shouted loudly, but they only felt a shadow flashing by, the next second, Dawa’s mother’s hand stopped in the distance less than a centimeter from the face of Ling Wen, “I told you. Never show up in front of me, or I will beat you every time I see you!”

Pia~ Pia~ Pia~

“Ah…Ah…”

Ling Jingxuan came from nowhere, carrying a killing feeling all over. After saying those words, he even did not give the other side the opportunity to react and gave her two slaps, and then threw a kick in her belly, and that fat body abruptly fell over. Except the two buns and the trembling Dawa, all were stoned there and didn’t know what was happening. Is he really that stupid gawk Ling Jingxuan?