chapter 91: Finally Their Family Is Complete (2)

“Have you seen enough? If you see enough, go and lie down to rest.”

Finally he could not stand someone’s undisguised hot gaze, Ling Jingxuan rolled his eyes at him. An injured man should have the appearance as a patient. Who would get so horny early in the morning like him?”

“Not enough. Never enough.”

Sweeping away the imposing presence when facing the Ling family, Yan Shengrui rested his head in his hands, with the word scoundrel written on his face, with that pair of glittering tiger eyes watching Ling Jingxuan’s slim body.

“Poof… Ahem… Sorry…sorry, you go ahead and ignore me.”

Ling Jingxuan felt blank in the head, and got petrified there by his words, while Ling Jingpeng who was eating porridge there nearly choked himself to death. Heaven knows how much effort he had made to try not to laugh out loud. So what has happened after he left yesterday? Why do his big brother and that man totally change their communicating style so abruptly? Really hard to accept, right?

“Uncle, you’re silly. How could you get choked by the porridge?”

Having not noticed those adults’ ‘undercurrent’, the small bun Ling Wu covered his mouth and laughed as he saw Ling Jingpeng got choked, with that pair of black eyes filled with gloat, while Ling Wei behaved undisturbed. But anyway, he was still small, and also had no idea what those adults meant, only moving that pair of suspicious eyes around them.

“You little ungrateful thing, I was really good to you for nothing!”

Giving an angry stare at the little guy, Ling Jingpeng deliberately straightened his face. It seemed Ling Wu knew he was pretending, so instead of stopping laughing, he laughed even harder. The uncle and nephew seemed to have forgotten others’ existence.

“Later I’m afraid people from the restaurant would come. I’ll go catch fish. Jingpeng, you send the medicine for Jinghan now. Later brother Wang will send the pots for us. You check them if I don’t come back by then. As for the money, let Xiaowen keep it.”

Ling Jingxuan did not want to talk to that shameless ‘scoundrel’, so he said so as he stood up. After that things of Ling Jingwei, a few more days would be delayed about sending the buns to town for school. At least it should wait after he made that one thousand jin of jam he had promised the restaurant. Anyway, the kids were small. It wouldn’t be a problem. Besides, he could teach them himself when he had time.

“OK. Ge, you take care.”

Ling Jingpeng decisively withdrew his eyes from staring at his nephew as he heard his big brother’s ‘order’. There was still slight worried under his phoenix eyes. Until now he still remembered the way his big brother slept.

“Hmm, and you, you either go to take a rest, or watch the house for me. Remember. Take the medicine when it’s cooled.”

Nodding, Ling Jingxuan turned to Yan Shengrui. It was not that he was staying poised, but…someone is really often playing as an asshole!

“I’ll rest when you come back. Jingxuan, don’t go to too deep place. When I get better, I will do it for you. Besides, there seems to be the character RUI in my name. So call me Lingrui.”

As saying that, he directly pulled his hand. He even decided to share the same surname with him. If the royal family knows this, they’d all get mad!

“Lingseng? How about I arrange a wedding and you directly marry me?”

Hearing his temporary decision of the name, Ling Jingxuan only felt uncomfortable all over. Anyhow, he is a prince. Have some dignity, OK? Don’t those people in ancient times attach great importance to their ancestors? Even if he loses his memories, he shouldn’t just decide his surname like that!