chapter 83: Ling Jinghan

“That goddamned bitch! How could they do such a thing? Boohoo…”

On the way Ling Chenglong and his wife went back home, they met Ling Chengcai and his wife. Lady Li, pretending nothing had happened, gave them a gentle smile as always. If her son hadn’t told them, she only wished to throw herself at her and scratched her face. That heartless old prostitute who abducted her grandsons now pretending like nothing happened! She is trying to hound their whole family to death!

“Well, don’t cry, let’s wait quietly for their news.”

Ling Chenglong walked over and gently hugged her, whose black thin face was full of remorse and guilt. It was all his bad. If he could have been a bit stronger in the family, he should have requested to divide up the family when his eldest son got throw out of the house. How would things have ended up like this? If something happens to the kids, how is he supposed to face his son?

“Whoohoo~ Long, why are they so heartless? If he wants a son, he can have his own. Why dare they abduct Jingxuan’s kids? Woohoo~”

Throwing herself into his arms, Lady Wang cried even harder. She hates! She hates whole Ling family! But hates that slattern more!

Ling Jinghan who was lying in bed saw that his parents walk in weeping looking heavy, having no idea what was happening. Not until his mother told him the whole story while sobbing did he figure out what happened, his paper-white face immediately got bloated with anxiousness. Regardless of his weak body, he held up his body and moved to them staggeringly, “Dad, mom, please tell me the details. What exactly has happened?”

Sitting on the opposite bench, Ling Jinghan tried to stay calm as far as possible. Only god knows how much effort he had taken to suppress himself from losing his temper. The two little nephews are the lifeblood of their family! If something happens to them let alone his parents, even the them three brothers would go to the dogs forever. Finally his big brother has regained his consciousness, he would never let it happen!

“Jinghan, Xiaowen and Xiaowu…they…”

Not until now did Lady Wang sense her son’s existence. She could no longer hold it and told him how they found Ling Wen and Ling Wu went mission and Ling Jingxuan’s assumption. Ling Jinghan’s face sank little by little. At last, his hands under the table grabbed tighter and tighter and finally clenched into fists, the trembling pursed lips revealed his scare and anger. That pair of eyes which were supposed to look weak with sickness suddenly flashed dense hatred.

“Your elder brother and Jing Peng have rushed to the town. Xiaowen and Xiaowu should be all right. It’s all my fault. I didn’t hold it. Jinghan, you are too weak. Don’t get angry or what.”

After crying while telling for a long time, Lady Wang finally noticed something was wrong with his son. The couple looked at him with worries and were secretly angry with themselves. If it weren’t for the disgusting couple they met at the gate, why would they be so angry?

“I am fine, dad, mom, I think my big brother’s assumption is quite possible. Nothing is absolute. We shouldn’t just want here doing nothing. Mom, dad, how about this? Later I’m going to look for grandpa. Using the excuse of consulting him to distract their attention. Then you can sneak into places like my big uncle’s home and the warehouse to look for the kids. Whatsoever, we must try to save the kids as soon as possible.”

Trying to suppress his anger, Ling Jinghan suddenly stood up, now the only thing they could do is to prevent that ‘in case’.

“Is that all right? Your body…”

Ling Chenglong and his wife followed to stand up, worriedly to look at his thin body, only afraid that he would fall down at any time.

“Nothing, after taking the medicine my eldest brother decocted for me, the stuffy feeling in my heart has disappeared, and my coughing situation has improved a lot. If only consulting from my grandpa, there should be no problem.”