chapter 27: Confrontation for the First Time, Who Are you?

“Yeah…”

“Damn it!

Before the man finish speaking, Ling Jingxuan squatted down and grabbed his hand, thin handsome face full of cold sweat, after quite a while, he twitched the mouth and said, “There is blood stasis in the brain, may be short-term amnesia due to physical impact. This is your thing! You better get well as soon as possible and move your ass away as far as possible!”

Dropping his hand, Ling Jingxuan randomly grabbed a piece of broken fabric and threw on him, inside there was a jade pendant and a heavy pouch. The jade pedant was engraved with the word ‘晟(Sheng)’, which should be associated with his name, for the things in the pouch, he was not interested. Now he only hoped he could quickly regain his memories, answer a few questions, and then kicked him out his world.

“Wait, who are you? What’s our relationship?”

Seeing that he was about to leave, the man instinctively held up his body, and if he remembered correctly, yesterday they said they had children, right?

Frozen there, Ling Jingxuan slowly turned around, the face interwoven rendering of chilly alienation and irony, “Look at the cloth in your hand. How could some bumpkin like me have any relationship with you?”

Only with an eye, one could tell the rags were of high quality, apparently he should have a high status, and his intuition told him that the future would be worsened if he got related to him.

“The kids…”

The man frowned and blurted out impulsively. Ling Jingxuan interrupted him with a cold snort, “It seems that you should have heard my conversation with my parents. No matter whether you have lost your memory or not, I only said once, the children are mine and they have nothing to do with you. You’d better keep that in mind, otherwise…”

For the rest of the sentence, Ling Jingxuan did not continue to say, only threw him a murderous look and walked out. If he really dare to fight over the children with him, he really did not mind killing him. The two buns are his sons. He would fight anyone who tried to steal them from him.

It seemed the man was not affected by his threat. After he left, bearing the huge pains, he held up the body, slender fingers rummaging that lump of purple fabric Ling Jingxuan threw him. From its smooth texture, it wasn’t hard to tell it was something pricey. But his eyes did not linger on it for too long. He fished out a dark green transparent jade pendant from inside, on one side of which was engraved the word “晟”(Sheng). With his fingers rubbing the words, scenes were playing in his head, but it was too fast. When he tried to see it clearly, those scenes were already gone.

His intuition told him that the jade pendant was closely related to his identity. The hand holding the jade pendant tightened. Then he dug out a seemingly simple but brimmed with gold thread purse, and pulled out a black tiger-shaped jade carving.

“Oh…”

The moment he saw the jade carving, he had a sudden headache like being pricked by numerous needles, so painful that he had to throw it away, growling while holding the head. At this time, Ling Jingxuan came back carrying a big bowl in each hand. He swept the jade pendant and the carving aside faintly, some speculation glided across his mind, but he said nothing, going to two “Wait!”

Just as he was about to get up and leave, the man in pain suddenly grabbed his wrist. The strength was so great that Ling Jingxuan felt like his wrist was about to break. The man did not realize his gaffes at all, but looked up and said, “Who are you? Tell me your name.”

The deep and sharp eyes strongly locked him up, although he himself also did not know why he cared about this matter so much.

“Ling jingxuan!”

Shakinge off his hand, Ling Jingxuan lowered his eyes and swept his own livid wrist, and the voice was as cold as hail, each word was enough to make people freeze.

“Then you are my…”

“Savior!”

Ling Jingxuan coldly interrupted his words again, ignoring his tight frown. After answering him, Ling Jingxuan turned to go. What he did not know was that the man’s eyes had been following him, until his figure disappeared in his sight.

“Ling jingxuan…?”

After quite a while, the man drew back his eyes and mumbled his name, and a smile rose to his lips that even he himself hadn’t even noticed.