chapter 56: I'm Your Bloody Third Aunt! (2)

Ling Jingxuan twitched his mouth with disdain, closed the door before returning to the kitchen. At the same time, Ling Jingpeng came in with the two little buns knowing the mother and her daughter had left. They all felt unhappy, especially Ling Jingpeng. He had never expected that their third aunt would be so disgusting. His big brother hadn’t make a big fortune yet, and they were like flies smelling of the rotten meat hearing he made some money. If one day when his big brother really became a wealthy man, what would they do?

At this moment, Ling Jingpeng was deeply ashamed of himself as a family member of Ling family, and even consciously felt having no face in front of his big brother.

“It’s none of your business. Don’t take everything to yourself. You and they are different. Just grab some food. We have to go up the mountains later.”

As smart as Ling Jingxuan is, he could easily saw his younger brother’s mind.

“But they…”

Ling Jingpeng clenched his fists, eyes red. His trembling voice revealed his agitation. Ling Jingxuan shook his head helplessly and pulled up the two unhappy buns and went to the newly-bought small table in the kitchen, “The reason why they dared to be so blatant to bully me is they assumed that I was afraid to make my own voice cause I’m a monster that everyone despises. Moreover, no matter what happened, as long as it’s related to me, there was no one in Ling Village who will help me. Everyone will only listen to what they have said. If my parents are here today, how dare she be presumptuous? Jingpeng, you might as well use the time feeling embarrassed by other people’s actions to help me persuade our parents to divide the property and live apart with them. In the future, no one will dare to come to our door and make trouble if we live together.”

Ling Jingxuan said as he helped the two buns to divide the baked scallion pancakes, and rubbed their heads to appease them. He really didn’t want the children to see the scene if possible. Ling Jingxuan lowered his eyes, strengthened the idea of making big money. Money and power prevail, and the truth was just like ordinary people were afraid of officials, while the latter were afraid of the emperor who was high above them. As long as he got money and power, no one would ever dare to bully him again. He had never heard of any peasant household who dared to make trouble to the door of a larger family.

“Well, we must divide up the family property, we could even take nothing only if we can live apart.”

Clenching his fists tight, Ling Jingpeng was welling up with tears. He wouldn’t let things like today happen ever again.

“All right, eat quickly, or we’ll have to stay up late to make jam tonight.”

In this age when filial piety was greater than heaven, how could it be so easy to divide a family since the elders were still alive? Ling Jingxuan just wanted to divert his attention saying this and didn’t expect him to take it seriously. Anyway, they must live apart with the rest of the family. When he earned more money and his second younger brother was cured, he had plenty of ways to make that old man to agree to divide up the family!