chapter 85: Looking for his Sons That very Night (2)

The dagger holding against the neck seemed to get tighter. Zhao Xiaosi was shivering. Lady Zhao was not stupid. Following Ling Jingxuan’s eyes, she looked at her husband, “Jingwei, what is going on?”

A woman’s instinct told her that Ling Jingwei really had something to hide from her.

“Nothing.”

Coming to his sense, Ling Jingwei tried to raise a soothing smile to his wife, holding her with one hand while turning to Ling Jingxuan, “I don’t understand what you are saying. Xiaowen and Xiaowu are not here. Jingxuan, anyhow, we are cousins, without your permission, how can I take your two sons without your permission? Let Xiaosi go. We won’t tell anyone about today.”

That coaxing-a-child tone didn’t even convince Ling Jingpeng and Zhao Dalong, let alone Ling Jingxuan.

“Well, it seems the hostage weighs not enough.”

Pia~

Eyes sunk, Ling Jingxuan gave a cold snort, pushed the all-overish Zhao Xiaosi away, and then with a gentle wave of his left hand, a puff of powder that was nearly invisible to the eyes got tossed to those two who were holding together.

“Hmm…This is…what’s going on?”

The next second, Ling Jingwei and his wife both knelt to the ground, hands strangling their own necks. The previous normal face instantly got blushed all over. Ignoring their panic and Ling Jingpeng and Zhao Dalong’s doubts, Ling Jingxuan walked over and squatted down before them, with his thin and long fingers gently raising Ling Jingwei’s chin, “Don’t be afraid, just some slow poison. Since you wanna play, I will cooperate. Anyway, after you die after being tortured by the poison, I have plenty of time to look for my sons. Ling Jingwen, has anyone told you that before you do something bad to someone, you should make clear the other side’s background first? As the saying goes, know yourself as well as the enemy. Since you got the balls to kidnap my kids, I guess you should have prepared for the consequences, right?”

Word by word, gentle, but cold and indifferent, not deliberately pretending kind, but completely indifferent to lives.

Ling Jingwei’s eyes finally caught the emotion of fear, whose slender body could not help shivering. So scary! The present Ling Jingxuan is like a terrible ghost, on his body, the slightest sense of the existence of human nature couldn’t be found.

“Stop it! The boys are here!”

Suddenly, a strong and loud voice suddenly sounded, then, a man looking 30 or 40 years old with a few servants behind came out, two of whom were holding two sound sleeping kids. Absolutely that was Ling Jingxuan’s little buns!

“Xiaowen, Xiaowu…”

Seeing them, before Ling Jingxuan could react, Ling Jingpeng and Zhao Dalong rushed over, but got stopped before they could even get close to the kids. Ling Jingxuan clapped his hands as he slowly stood up, “Now can you give my kids back?”

After confirming the kids were both fine, Ling Jingxuan came forward, facing Shopkeeper Zhao, behind whom Ling Jingwei and his wife had already collapsed onto the ground due to great pains.

“Hand over the antidote first.”

Giving a worried look at his daughter and son-in-law, Shopkeeper Zhao tried to sound calm, but in the heart he was so mad at Ling Jingwei. At dusk, he suddenly brought back two kids, saying that he adopted them from his second uncle. Shopkeeper Zhang saw that the two kids were asleep, looking quite adorable, plus his own daughter hadn’t gotten pregnant all these years, so he didn’t ask much. But…so the kids were abducted! This son of a bitch! Who gave him the guts? How dare he kidnap other’s kids?

“You’re not in a position to negotiate with me!”

Voice suddenly raising high, Ling Jingxuan looked right into the other’s side’s angry eyes. He had to check the two bun’s condition as soon as possible, he had no patience to waste time with them.

“You…”

Zhao shopkeeper got angry, trembling fingers pointing at him. Ling Jingxuan’s cold voice cut in, “Shopkeeper Zhao, don’t blame me for not warning you, they can still insist on a quarter of an hour. Fifteen minutes later, their seven holes would all bleed, and they’d both die of suffocation. If you keep wasting time, I’m OK with that. The worst scenario for me is grab my kids back after you all die.”

The poison was made by himself, and he knew better than anyone how effective it was, which was one of the reasons why he had to go home first before going out. Let alone poison Ling Jingwei’s family, for the kids, he could even kill that whole Ling assholes together.

“Give the kids back to him and save my daughter and son-in-law quickly.”

Hearing him, and looking at his determined cold face, Shopkeeper Zhang dare not waste another minute. He hurried ordered the servants to hand over the kids, and didn’t forget to ask Ling Jingxuan for the antidote.

Ling Jingpeng and Zhao dalong took the kids from their hands. Ling jingxuan did not pay attention to Shopkeeper Zhao’s reminder, respectively felt the pulse for the two kids. After making sure that they just passed out for taking some knockout drops, his hung heart finally fell down, and his cold eyes also slightly showed some warm light.

“Elder brother, how are they?”

Before he said something, Ling Jingpeng already asked due to great worries.

“They are both fine. Just need a few days’ rest.”

Throwing them a soothing smile, Ling Jingxuan respectively touched the face of the two kids, with undisguised remorse deep in his eyes, if he could be more careful, they did not have to suffer this.

“Um… dad…help me…”

“Dad…”

On the ground, ling Jingwei and his wife were rolling all over the ground, the corners of the mouth showing faint bloodshot. That was Shopkeeper Zhang’s only daughter. He ran over and held her up, “Antidote? Where is the antidote?”

“Hehe…so, it’s true that one could only care about his own kids. Shopkeeper Zhang, since you brought my kids in the first place, you should have known this, right? When you planned to kidnap my sons, have you ever thought how anxious I would be if I find my kids went missing?”

Now it was the other side’s turn to get anxious. Ling Jingxuan signaled Ling Jingpeng and Zhao Dalong to move further carrying the kids, and then he turned back and leaned on the shelves beside while watching them mockingly, like he was enjoying their pains, their struggles, cold-blooded to the extreme.