chapter 71: Head Down and Compromise (1)

"Don't use the ancestral hall to intimidate me! If you really dare to sink me in the pond, my sons and I wouldn't live till now. Yeah, I beat her, so what? Let me say it clear. They trespassed my house and robbed my stuff. Even if you want to let it go, I wouldn't! Tomorrow morning I'll go to the yamen and ask the magistrate to hold the justice for me! I'd like to see what laws they broke!"

If it had been the original Ling Jingxuan, his legs should have already turned into jello. But the current Ling Jingxuan, sorry, there's no such word call 'scared' in his dictionary. Others should feel lucky enough that he doesn't bully them. When is it other's turn to bully him?

"You...is it really like what he said?"

If others might not know about laws, but not the village head. Hearing that Ling Jingxuan was going to the yamen to sue them, he dare not keep being partial to his own family. Wearing a dark face, he turned to his sister-in-law and others while asking so. Only by hearing that the old lady was having a quarrel with her second son, they hurried over, having no time to know about the details, so they would be checkmated by Ling Jingxuan now.

"Why didn't he say the old couple and Jing Peng catch fish every day and sell money to subsidize him? Who in the village doesn't know? His new things are all bought with the money the old couple earned. But we didn't get a single copper coin, plus we haven't divide up the family, of course we should take something back! Because they belong to our whole Ling family!"

The old lady obstinately insisted that those things were bought using the money Ling Chenglong and his wife earned, with the eyes mercilessly staring at them, as if to cut them into pieces.

"You are talking nonsense. It is my daddy who went to Yuehua Ditch to catch every morning. My grandparents and my uncle only went to market to sell."

Before Ling Jingxuan and others could react, Ling Wen whose was wearing a red and swollen face rushed out from behind his daddy. No matter when and where, as long as it was something about money, Ling Wen seemed to have unlimited courage.

"You little bastard..."

"If you don't want to spend the rest of your life lying in bed, I advise you to make it a stop..."

The old lady reflectively tried to slap him, with strange speed, Ling Jingxuan slipped off the hand of Yan Shengrui and stood in front of his son, with naked coldness and warning in the eyes. The old lady subconsciously took two steps back, generating unspoken fear in the heart.

Bam~

At that time, Ling Chenglong who had always been wussy filial to his parents took his wife to kneel in front of his father, looking up at him and said with a begging tone, "Father, second uncle, he really caught those fish himself, I just went to sell it with him in the market when we had some free time. Jingxuan is our eldest son, even if he was driven out of the house, he is still our son. We can't just leave him there. Since my mother can't take this, then forgive your unfilial son. We will divide up the family. Let us live alone."

Speaking of which, the husband and wife both kowtowed to them, to their mother and the family. Their hearts were completely dead this time.

"You son of a bitch! Your father I haven't died yet and you want to divide up the family already? Let me tell you. No way!"

"You shut up."

The old lady yelled at them, but scared back by Ling Qiyun's hard stare. Looking at the injury on the face of the couple, Ling Qiyun knew who did it even without asking. It were all his sons. Though he didn't like his second son because of Ling Jingxuan's stuff, he didn't necessarily hate them. Chenglong and his wife had always been honest and filial. They were forced to be like this by the old woman.

"Chenglong, what nonsense are you talking about? Your parents are both alive, how can you move out and live alone?"

To be honest, Ling Qicai was also shocked by his words. He wouldn't be surprised if it were some other son in the family, but not this couple. He saw them grow up since they were little, how they worked hard in the farm, how they were filial to their parents. Even when their big son got thrown out of the family, they didn't raise to divide up the family. But now...Alas...This time his sister-in-law really hurt Chenglong's heart.

"Oh come on, Chenglong, it's not that easy to explain clear about things in Jingxuan's place. Do you really need to do this? People will laugh at us. Get up. If there is anything, we can go back, close the door and talk slowly. Your father will hold justice for you. Is there's anything that can't be solved?"

Ling Chengcai stood out as his elder brother's gesture. But now he dare not call Ling Jingxuan son of a bitch. One should know only because his second younger brother Chenglong always took the lead to do all the farm work, so as the biggest son of the family, he could live so comfortably. If Chenglong really moves out, who would take care of those dozens of mu of land? His third younger brother is even slier than him. He couldn't count on him.

"Go home first."

Seeing that Ling Chenglong and his wife did not respond, wearing a determined look, Ling Qiyun had to temporarily press it down. He turned to Ling Jingxuan, "Although you are an abandoned son of our family, your surname is still Ling and in your body is still flowing the same blood as us. Today the old lady didn't make things clear and came to make a scene. Let's call it even. Later I will let Chenglong bring some gift as compensation. Now can you tell me what is going on?"

If there was another choice, Ling Qiyun would never bow to abandoned son of the family. But today's thing, they also took part of the blame. If Ling Jingxuan really went to the yamen to sue them, he'd be super embarrassed. Besides, at such a time, he had to consider about the old couple. Anyhow, when he was still alive, he wouldn't allow them to move out.

Ling Jingxuan didn't immediately answer him, but secretly making assessment with his arms holding before the chest. Actually he himself was also very surprised that his father would put this forward, and he also generated the idea of adding fuel to the fire. But, at present, he was too weak after all, and it was not the time for this opportunity. It wouldn't be that easy to divide up the family. For the sake of his parents and younger brothers, he had to compromise.

"I have one condition. If you promise me, I can tell you how to save him."

A moment later, Ling Jingxuan raised his head, for his father, mother and brothers, he still chose to lower his head temporarily, because the bigger he made this, the more his parents would suffer in that family. Given the old woman's arrogant and domineering character, she would definitely make things hard for them. Would they really dare to fight their mother? But since his parents already had conceived this idea in their heart, he could find a way in the future. He should take it slow, right?