chapter 29: Tell the Buns Who That Man Is (2)

After doing a series of foreshadowing, Ling Jingxuan finally got to the point, at the same time, observing them with his long and narrow phoenix eyes carefully, only fearing that they might collapse or couldn’t accept it, after all, they were five years old, and the man had never appeared. It was only normal if they had any repulsive behavior, but, to his surprise, the two buns were very calm, one lips pursed, while the other mouth twitched, like they had already known it.

Thinking about the quarrel with his parents, Ling Jingxuan rolled his eyes, and then pulled their hands and overlapped, “I don’t want to deceive you. His background seems not simple, it’d do you good if you know it earlier…If some day…in a word, you should keep this in your heart, now because his head got severe impact, he temporarily forgot who he is. You just take him as a new villager.”

As for the future, Ling Jingxuan was not stupid, wouldn’t swag. If the background of the man was as he expected, with his mere ability, it’d be hard to keep the kids by his side, but…a ruthless light flashed deep in his eyes. Everything was not absolute, as long as his little buns did not agree, he would never give up custody.

“I don’t want him. I just want daddy.”

Big bun threw his arms around his neck and sobbed.

“Neither do I, daddy, daddy…”

Seeing this scene, small bun also started to cry. Two buns, one on the left, the other on the right, sobbing on his shoulders.

“Boohoo~”

“Fuck…stupid dog…let go…”

Ling Jingxuan was stoned, soon knew that they misunderstood him. As he was about appease them, the two cubs came from nowhere and bit the legs of his pant on both sides. Although not painful, Ling Jingxuan could not help but darken his face and kicked them away.

Yelp~

After rolling on the ground for two circles, the two cubs gamboled at him again. Ling Jingxuan sighed helplessly. He didn’t know whether it was because he killed their mother, two cubs would howl every time they saw him, really a little annoying, but…

“Little Black, he’s daddy, don’t bite!”

“Big Black, let daddy go!”

Small bun who was immersed in the sorrows already forgot to cry, bent down to hold the little cubs. Under their appeasing, the cubs gradually quieted down. Ling Jingxuan exhaled a long breath and didn’t raise his head after quite a while, “Xiaowen, Xiaowu, I never meant to ditch you two, and you should know it. Daddy is different from others, I can bear kids. I gave birth to you after carrying you for ten months. In my mind, you are my struggling power. Anyone who dares bully you, I will get even for you.”

In the end, Ling Jingxuan’s breath suddenly turned, his thin body burst out with a surprising murderous look.

“Well, daddy, we don’t need a father. You’re all we need.”

Obviously he was giving a horrible sense, but the two buns were not afraid at all. In the eyes of big bun was refracting the firm light, while small bun holding the cubs pouted, “Me too, as long as I have daddy and elder brother.”

In fact, he really wanted his father, then no one would ever call him a wild bastard again, but… if he had to choose between father and daddy, he would always choose daddy.

“Hehe… I know. You also don’t think too much. I just didn’t want to hide it from you. Ok, you go on practicing your calligraphy, and I should go to work.”

Ling Jingxuan respectively touched their heads and stood up. In last life, he was born gay, and could not erect before women at all. Of course he could never get married and give birth to children, so he won’t take children. Of course he neither knew how to look after children nor how to get along with them. The two buns were precocious, very sensible, he basically took them as grown-ups, though he himself didn’t know whether it was right or not.

“Daddy, when…let him go when he’s all right.”

Holding the lower hem of his robe, big bun held out his neck and said so, and it was evident that he meant something.

“Hmm.”

It was not that he didn’t notice the resentment under his eyes, but Ling Jingxuan did not mean to straighten him out, because, even he himself did not know how to deal with that man, those things… Or let nature take its course.