chapter 78: We'll Buy However Much It Costs!

"Either milch cow or goat is OK, but not eggs. Like uncle said, we can buy some chicks and we'd have eggs to eat after they grow up. Daddy, it's true we have money now, but we still have to save it. Didn't you say you want to send us to school? And our house also needs mending. You know, it all needs money."

Cows and goats are animals. So it wouldn't lose money anyway. But consumables like eggs were decidedly denied by him. In case of his unstopped whining, Ling Jingxuan who failed to retake the 'power' hurriedly said, "All right, we'll do as you said. You put away those silver first. I got something to talk to your uncle alone."

It was already good enough that his stingy bun could have conceded so much. Ling Jingxuan took out a big ten-tael silver and a few one-tael silver, then fastened it and handed it back to him.

"Ok."

After receiving the bundle, Ling Wen turned around and ran out joyfully, with the small bun following behind, giggling. Not until the two shadows disappeared did the two brother gave each other a smile. Never mind. He should save it if he wants, as long as their little buns are happy.

"Jingpeng, later you go to the market for Wang, and book fifty big jars that could store fifty jin. Mouth not too big, like those ordinary wines jars and it would do. And, book two hundred small pots like those yesterday. Remember, I want the word 'Ling' with dark color on its body, and 'Ling Jam' at the bottom. And, and two hundred more of the wine jars we booked yesterday. Don't let Xiaowen know."

Withdrawing the smile, Ling Jingxuan pushed that ten-tael silver before his younger brother.

"Hehe...ok, I get it, should I bring the piglets and chicks back by the way?"

"All right, two piglets first, fifty chicks, and a few hens that could lay eggs. Oh, is there any good carpenter in our village?"

Ling Jingxuan thought for a moment and nodded in agreement. It looks like the two little buns want some little piglets badly, it's not a bad idea to buy them as early as possible, at least the big bun wouldn't always stare at him. To be honest, every time he spent money, as long as he heard him call him daddy, he couldn't help trembling. He is really his bane!

"Isn't our father a carpenter? Father used to do some carpentry and take it to the fair in the slack season, or how do you think we got our rations?"

Carefully putting away the silver, Ling Jingpeng casually said. Actually he also could do some simple carpentry work, of course, he could only act as his father's assistant.

"Is that so? I really forgot. Well, we'll talk about it when dad comes."

Ling Jingxuan picked his eyebrow surprisingly. He really had no idea of that, since it was not in the memories of the original owner. Maybe his dad specially learnt it in recent years in order to give him material assistance secretly.

Thinking of this, he couldn't help feeling warm in the heart. Although his parents were too sincere, easy to be bullied, let along protect them, Ling Jingxuan, from the bottom of the heart, felt happy, at least they really are good to him, right? As for other things, they were bullied, he could help them fight back. He had never needed other's protection.

"You want daddy to make that kind of wooden wedges for wine bottles, don't you?"

"Hmm, by the way, make a pighen and chicken coop. By the way, are there any other private schools around here besides the private school run by Lord Ling?"

Nodding, Ling Jingxuan suddenly asked, next they would be more and more busy, so he'd better send the kids to the private school as soon as possible, in case those bitches would come make trouble again while he was not home.