chapter 80: All for the Kids (2)

Seeing it was almost the good timing, Ling Jingxuan stoked Tiewa's head while saying with a gentle smile, "Here is the thing, brother Zhao, brother Han. I also plan to send Xiaowen and Xiaowu to a private school, but not that old man's. Only by judging through his personality, I don't think he can teach the kids well. You know, recently I have saved some money, so I am thinking, maybe I can send them to town to study. Of course, it's a long journey. So I want to buy a cart. The worst scenario is, as their dad, I can send them to school in the morning and pick them up in the afternoon after school. But it's better than letting someone bad teach him, right? Well, you know. I have been acting like a fool in the past few years. And before that, I only knew burying my head in those books, so I know nothing about livestock. And, if you think you can afford Tiewa's study fee in town, how about let the three of them go together? And they can be each other's company anyway, right?"

For a long foreshadowing, Ling Jingxuan finally uttered his purpose, he actually could choose the horse himself. As a killer in previous life, he had dabbled in basic all walks of life, it was only that except killing people, saving people and disguising, he was no expert in other things. Besides, he planned to buy not only a cart, but also cattle. He knew how to select a horse, but cattle? Really not his thing. Though in 21 century, he could also be called a farmer who had his own manor, but one should know they had technology, already didn't need cattle. So thinking back and forth, only Zhao and Han could do him this favor.

"A cart is very expensive, maybe we could use an ox-cart?"

Hearing him, Han Fei knitted his brows. Although it was not his money, on thinking it at least cost tens of taels of silver, he subconsciously didn't want to spend that money.

"Could it be more expensive than the kids' future? Brother Han, I don't know what others think. But my kids, as long as they want to go to school, I would be willing to lost everything, let alone buy a cart."

Withdrawing his smile, Ling Jingxuan seriously said so. If money was gone, he could earn more. But if the kids' future got wasted, you could never buy it back with money.

Those words touched deep of their heart. It took Zhao Dalong and Han Fei quite a while to come to their sense. All for the kids! Ling Jingxuan with two kids could even do this. How could they, two big men, with only one kid, lose to him?

"Ok, tomorrow we will go to the town with you, but Jingxuan, there is only a small town nearby, to buy a carriage we can only turn help from a guarantor. The year before when we bought the ox cart, we asked guarantor Liu in the town to help. He is not only a guarantor for cattle, but also does some business of land and human buying. He is the biggest guarantor of Qingyang county, and has a good reputation."

After making up their mind, Han Fei also had no reservation, but told him everything he knew. On hearing him, Ling Jingxuan picked his eyebrow. So that is the agent in modern society? People in ancient times are also faddish. But that's what he is asking for. Although the agent would earn commission at least he could buy the best things he wants, right? Thinking here, he couldn't help remembering the land purchasing stuff. About that half saline-alkali land, he didn't plan to buy it for now. But what about the homestead? Maybe he should have a plan now.

"OK, then, brother Zhao and Han, I will count on you tomorrow."

After having quite a few turns in the heart, Ling Jingxuan said raising his head. About purchasing land thing, he had to think it though after going back. Besides...in his head Ling Wen's stingy face emerged again. Ling Jingxuan felt a bit helpless. All in all, he needed his little bun to agree.

"What are you talking about? You are always so polite. Our Tiewa can also have a free rid to town for study."

Han Fei is straightforward person, and likes speaking his mind, making one comfortable, at least you don't have to always beware of him. So Ling Jingxuan also smiled, "All right, then I won't stand on ceremony with you then."

"That's more like it. Our two families are like fellow suffers, of course we should support each other."

The three of them looked at each other smiling. The nearly same destiny bound them together. At this time, Zhao Dalong and Han Fei would never know their good days were just beginning. When they ranked high in the society, they only knew they were not fellow sufferers. Ling Jingxuan was different from them. He is the lucky star in their life.

"Another thing, brother Zhao, brother Han, I know you have not much land, so there's no busy season for you. You know, I received a big order from Xinyuan Restaurant in the town, I got to make a thousand jin of jam myself in ten days. So I wonder if you have time to help me pick wild fruit in the mountains. As for your pay, don't worry, I will let you satisfy."

He had planned to pay them by jin, but after further contact, he felt that both of them were people he could get along with, so he didn't want to haggle over every jin.

"That's a good thing. You don't have to pay us. You helped us a lot. Of course we should pay back. Just let the kids inform us when you start."

Hearing him, Han Fei felt happy for him from the bottom of his heart. Money was not his concern at all, anyway, he got plenty of time.

"Hehe...all right. That's settled then. I guess Jingpeng and the kid should be back soon. If you excuse me."

Ling Jingxuan also did not continue arguing with him about the pay. He could directly stuff it into their pockets.

"Uncle, I want to go with you."

Seeing that he was leaving, Tiewa who was lying in Han Fei's arms immediately sat up, grabbed the lower hem of his robes with his little hands. Three adults couldn't help laughing. Ling Jingxuan bent down to pick him up, "All right. Come with uncle. Maybe you can be my son."

"Heehee~"

"You little thing...You can go to play with Ling Wen and Ling Wu, but remember, don't disturb your Uncle Ling!"

"Hmm."

"Brother Han, go in. I will let him have a nap at noon. And Xiaowen will send him back in the afternoon."

"OK!"

After saying goodbye to Han Fei, Ling Jingxuan walked home holding Tiewa with a big smile. On the way, the little kid asked him this and that, all kinds of peculiar questions you couldn't imagine. Ling Jingxuan just patiently answered every question of his. Their bond had strengthened a lot. Compared with that 'money slave' and 'foodie' at home, Tiewa undoubtedly was like a normal five years old kid, still retained a kid's purity and innocence.