chapter 87: Looking for His Sons That very Night (4)

“Tsk~Tsk~ Ling Jingwei, a moment ago I still hold the thought that you are a bit smart. Why now as stupid as a pig? Ling Jingwei, do you think this is up to you? Today if you don’t give me a reasonable explanation, I promise you wouldn’t see tomorrow’s sun.”

After making some clucking sound, Ling Jingxuan’s long and narrow eyes suddenly opened wide, with cold light flashing, which gave Ling Jingwei a jump scare and he reflectively took a few steps back, whole body as stiff as a rock.

“Don’t be afraid. I won’t trouble you if you tell me honestly who is involved in this matter, and sign a note and press your fingerprints on it, and I won’t go tough on you.”

At least not for now!

“No, no one else. As I said, I just picked up the kids here for fun. As their uncle, can’t I take them home for fun?”

Afraid as he was, Ling Jingwei did not totally lose his sense. Picking up the kids and abducting the kids were two completely different things. The former was only out of an uncle’s affection for his nephews. But if the latter got verified, he would definitely be sent to yamen. Apparently his father-in-law didn’t want to get involved. So whatever, he wouldn’t admit the abducting fact.

“Picking up the kids for fun? Why didn’t I, their dad, know about it? Didn’t your xiucai father teach you when you use other people’s stuff, you need to get its owner’s permission? Or, you really take me as a three years old kid, and you can make a random excuse to fool me? If so, I heard Magistrate Hu happens to be in Datong town. How about we let him hold justice for us?”

If he could be so easily fooled, he really had lived all those years for nothing. He decided not to end his life, but wouldn’t just let him go. Since he had the guts to touch his kids, he should have made fully preparations for his revenge!

“No, don’t!”

Hearing that, Ling Jingwei immediately got freaked out and cried, his body shaking. Undisguised mocking crawled into Ling Jingxuan’s face. With this little courage and he dares to offend him?

On the side, Ling Jingpeng and Zhao Dalong held the kids tight. From the very beginning, they didn’t say anything. Though shocked by Ling Jingxuan’s malignant means, they were also angry with the other side’s ignobility. Seeing that Ling Jingwei was steadily ‘losing ground’, the worries deep in their hearts gradually dissipated. And Shopkeeper Zhang who saw the whole scene shook his head helplessly. Their level is not on the same page. If Ling Jingwei could not realize this, he’d be played to dead by the other side some day.

“I will give you one last chance, say it!”

Voice suddenly raised, Ling Jingxuan’s hostility he had withdrawn just now poured out again, that clean-cut face written with frostiness.

“I…you promise me first that you wouldn’t sue me.”

Body trembling, at such a time, Ling Jingwei had no other choice.

“I promise you.”

“OK, I’ll tell you.”

Closing his eyes and taking a deep breath, Ling Jingwei said with his fist clenched, “Yesterday after I saw how adorable the two kids are, I got more determined to adopt them, so I let someone take the message inviting my mom to my place. I told her my thought, and hoped she could be the in-between. But…this morning she sent the words saying that you have turned normal, and your words clearly shows you want to draw a clear line between us, let alone let me adopt your kids. So, I hurried home to talk with parents. I planned to talk to you, but I bumped into the kids on the way, so…you know…”

In the end, Ling Jingwei really couldn’t go on. It was not that he got stung by conscience or what, but that the darker one was in the heart, the more scared he was to face the sunlight, and more scared that those immoral things he had done would get exposed. At this very moment, he already dare not think about how his wife or father-in-law would think of him, or what consequences he had to take.

“Ling Jingwei, till now you still try to act dumb? You really think I dare not kill you?”

Just as everyone thought it was almost the end of the matter, Ling Jingxuan suddenly grabbed the lappet of his clothes and said those icy words one by one.

“I, I’ve said all I need to say. What else do you want?”

Subconsciously avoiding his sight, ling jingwei stammered. Then Ling Jingxuan’s sarcasm appeared naked in his eyes, “If it was only a temporary idea, how could the kids take the knockout drops and still don’t wake up now? Only by you and your parents, how could you do it so quietly?”

No one knew how angry or frightened he was when he learned that little bungs had gone missing. He would not let anyone who got involved in this go, and he would have to take the revenge!

“I…I…I’ll tell you…”

As Ling Jingwei who still tried to quibble saw that he raised his hand again, he dare not have any retaining, only afraid he would use that kind of poison again, “My mom said clearly that you are no longer that Ling Jingxuan we could bully like before. And you would never agree to let me adopt your kids. So…so I…I hired two local ruffians in town. They bought the knockout drops and secretly sneaked into Ling village, and found a chance to take the kids away when they were alone. I thought it would take them some time. But in the afternoon a great chance…so I…”

“So you didn’t hesitate to drug them and take them away?”

Bam~

Before he finished his words, Ling Jingxuan cut in and finished the rest of the lines, and then threw him away. Ling Jingwei fell to the ground. Though he tried to get up, as he had eye contact with Ling Jingxuan, he felt like his body got stoned, and couldn’t move a bit. Ling Jingxuan walked over and looked down at him, “What’s the name of those two local ruffians? Do your parents know about this? Anyone else involved?”

“They are Wang Er and Zeng Da. My mom knew it. She tried to stop me. Really. Jingxuan, I know I am wrong. Please give me a chance.”

At this moment, Ling Jingwei’s psychological line of defense finally completely collapsed, this kind of slow knife cutting the flesh feeling was like a thousand times more painful than the previous poison, he was scared, he was really scared…

“Hum, now you know what the word scared means? Isn’t it too late?”

Giving a cold snort, Ling Jingxuan turned around and nodded at Ling Jingpeng and Zhao Dalong who were waiting aside. As everyone thought they were leaving and this was over, Ling Jingxuan suddenly turned back, “Shopkeeper Zhang, for the sake that you are still reasonable, I will offer you a big gift. Ling Jingwei was born with cold sperms. So he would never be a father for his whole life.

“What?!”

After saying those words, the three of them who broke in in full fury pushed the gate open and left. Behind, Shopkeeper Zhang’s roar nearly overturned the roof. Before getting on the ox cart, Ling Jingxuan took the kid from Zhao Dalong, then looked back at the grocery store with its gate wide open, with only coldness under the eyes. If one wants to destroy someone, killing him is not the only option. This is only a start, Ling Jingwei and the first wife of Ling family, he wouldn’t let go of either of them.