chapter 66: Where Does This Wild Man Come From? (2)

Although the old Ling family was not super rich, at least they never needed to worry about food and clothing. The old lady was an extremely selfish person, except her husband, she was stingy to everyone, including herself and her favorite daughter, although she said some nice words, greedy eyes had already sold her out.

“Yes, mother.”

Lady Jiang, with all new farm tools and other things in the hands, looked at her daughter’s half bowl of twice cooked pork slices, swallowing saliva. Under the old lady’s order, in addition to Ling Chenghua who was holding the cloth, the other two women again went to the kitchen and the yard, wanting to take away those new things and rations.

“Don’t grab anything from my family. Daddy bought it with his hard work. You can’t…”

Seeing this, regardless of the pain in the face, Ling Wen, in the arms of Ling Chenglong, was crying and struggling, tearful eyes filled with anger, their home was not easy to buy those things. he could not let them take them away.

“Boohoo! You’re bandits. Don’t take our stuff. It’s ours…”

The small bun was also crying hard, sorrow stricken, Ling Chenglong and his wife held them tightly, lest they would rush forward to stop them, because they would be the ones that suffer. Things taken, they could earn again, but if people were gone, it would be gone forever. Those robbers were their family, and they took the order from their mother. So the pains in their heart were no less than the two buns.

“Stop it!”

All of a sudden, a rough man’s voice sounded. Those women who were ‘busy’ were all surprised, and subconsciously trying to find the direction of the voice. Yan Shengrui, with his head wrapped in white cloth and covered in sweat, leaned against the door frame, face as pale as paper, while eyes sharp and terrifying, coupled with the handsome appearance, unique temperament special to the imperial family. Ling Chenghua and Ling Xiaoying who were still single immediately blushed on seeing him.

“Father, father, boohoo… they are robbing us…”

While his grandma froze there, staring at Yan Shengrui, Ling Wu burst out of her arms and, crying, rushing over to hold his legs, already forgetting whether they should admit him as their father. Maybe that was the nature of father-son relation.

“Be good, don’t cry, father will protect you.”

Obviously touching the child’s head unnaturally, Yan Shengrui comforted him, then his eyes became sharply terrifying and shot at the old lady standing in the middle of the yard. Having been in battlefields for many years, the murderous feeling inscribed in his bones was pouring out, so heavy that it made one nearly out of breath. The old lady scared back several steps, Lady Jiang also leaned to the old woman, trembling, whereas Ling Chenghua and Ling Xiaoying were blushing. The appearance of Yan Shengrui undoubtedly made their hearts throb, while the little bun calling him father dragged them back to reality.

“Who is this childe? We are…”

“Get lost!”

Ling Chenghua, who was holding the cloth, walked forward in a graceful way as she imagined. Her voice was so soft that it could even melt the snow, but before she finished her sentence, Yan Shengrui threw his dagger eyes at her, leaving her frozen in there with her red face turning pale.

“Where does this wild man come from? Why are you in the bastard’s house?”

The old lady, who was previously ungainly scared, saw that her daughter being humiliated, she dashed forward, held her daughter and shot at Yan Shengrui.

“Bastard?!”

Although he had heard this word for countless times, Yan Shengrui still cannot help feeling sorry for Ling Jingxuan and his already horrible eyes looked even more sinister, “Jingxuan would never openly hook up with a man even if he is a bastard, but your daughter…hum, a little village girl, is seducing me?”

“Ha ha…”

Yan Shengrui deliberately raised his voice. The villagers surrounding the doorway burst out laughing. The old lady and her mother look pale with anger. She is the lady of a xiucai, who is in charge of all possessions of the family. How did she have ever taken such an insult?

However, they didn’t seem to be get wronged anyway. Yan Shengrui was the royal prince, and he was also the first prince in history to hold the military power. He was also famous for his military achievements. A village woman seducing him? She even had no right to appear before his eyes.

Of course, this did not mean that he had resumed his memories, but it should be his instinctive reaction. The prince having amnesia was still the prince, and those things imprinted in his bones could never be removed.

“Can someone tell me what this is all about?”

Ling Jingxuan’s cold voice sounded. Then he and Ling Jingpeng both came out from the back yard, coarse linen, cold face, eyes slowly sweeping the yard all, finally laying on Ling Wen’s red and swollen small face. A murderous look that was no less than Yan Shengrui’s flashed in his eyes. Ignoring the public’s attention, Ling Jingxuan strode toward his sons who got beaten again.

“Who did it?”

Squatting in front of him, Ling Jingxuan touched his red cheeks and asked softly, while in others’ ears, which was strangely horrifying.

“Daddy, Daddy… woo… you’re finally back, daddy…”

Ling Wen could not take it and pounced into his arms, thin arms holding around his neck, crying hoarsely. It was like needles pricking Ling Jingxuan’s heart, and his hands holding the kid tightened.

Seeing this, Yan Shengrui intended to lead the small bun and walked to them, but as soon as he left the door frame, he could not help but feel dizzy, which forced him to give up the idea of approaching Ling Jingxuan.