chapter 90: Finally Their Family Is Complete (1)

“What are you looking at in the early morning?”

The next day, when Ling Jingxuan opened his eyes, he saw the two buns lying on the bed looking at him without even blinking, unconsciously with a smile spreading at the corners of their mouth. Ling Jingxuan brushed his restless long hair aside lazily, stretched out his fingers to tap on the two little buns’ forehead. Seeing that they were both all right, the left worries in his heart now completely vanished.

“Daddy, you wake up? Yesterday you have been sleeping, we were both very worried. Grandma said you are just too exhausted, asking us not to disturb you. And we behave ourselves. We even help feed the piglets and the little chickens. They are all docile, and…and…”

Seeing that he woke up, the small bun crawled onto him and directly held him, again showing his chatterbox talent, nagging on and on, a long list of things. On hand holding him, Ling Jingxuan tried to sit up with the support of the other, with undisguised doting in the eyes. Ling Wen on the side seemed to be wanting to say something, but since Ling Wu was still going on, as his elder brother, he only waited for him to finish.

“You little weasel, those piglets belong to us. What do you mean by saying help feed them? I thought I said when we bought the poultry that you are responsible to take care of them.”

When he finished speaking, Ling Jingxuan pinched his nose and pretended to look angry.

“Is that so?”

Ling Wu tilted his head, long and dense eyelashes like two small brushes were blinking.

“You…”

Ling jingxuan failed to hold it and laughed out. This kiddo! He is more and more good at acting cute and playing dumb…but…

“Now grandma got a little baby in her belly, you should help daddy take care of her. Don’t let her do some rough work. Daddy is responsible for feeding the piglets, and you take care of the little chickens, all right?”

Withdrawing that smile, Ling Jingxuan said to them seriously. The kid in his mother’s belly is the hope of their whole family. He didn’t want anything happens to her. Those chores, he shoulder all. Besides, although he swore to raise the two little buns into the superrich second generation, he also didn’t hope they even couldn’t distinguish one kind of grain from another, or tell corn from turnips. Within their abilities, he would let them do some handicraft work, to build up their physique and personalities.

“Hmm, but daddy, why is the baby in grandma’s belly?”

“Well…”

The small bun’s question is always so innocent and sharp. Ling Jingxuan felt stuck in his head. He really didn’t know how to explain. At least he couldn’t say “Your grandpa ‘sent’ the baby in”, right?

“You kiddos, where do you get so many questions? Come on, put on your clothes. We’ll go out for running.”

Having no alternative, Ling Jingxuan could only dodge it acting as their daddy. There were so many things he wanted to teach them, but not this one…Spare him! At least ten years later!

“Oh!”

Knowing that it was impossible to get the answer from his daddy, Ling Wu nodded as he pouted, then really turned around and went to put on his clothes. Ling Jingxuan helplessly shook his head, seeing that he still picked up those patched old clothes, he couldn’t help asking, “Didn’t I buy new clothes for you? Why you never wear them?”

“But these clothes are not broken. I want to save the news clothes for school. Daddy, Tiewa said he would go to the same school with us, is that true?”