chapter 65: Where Does This Wild Man Come From? (1)

“Grandma, you calm down, my second uncle and his wife are both filial. Maybe someone said something to them. We cannot make a joke here while the real bad person hides in the dark.”

Ling Xiaoying quietly pulled her mother, and whispered in her ears, eyes sweep that closed wooden door now and then meaningfully. The raging old lady instantly remembered what they were doing here today. Xiaoying is right. She shouldn’t make a scene here. Even if she should, she should do it at that bastard’s place.

“Let go!”

After thinking this point through, the old lady, who had been out of breath before due to great anger, was full of spirit and broke off her daughter and granddaughter. Pointing to her son and daughter-in-law’s nose, she yelled, “Didn’t you say you haven’t helped that bastard? Then let’s go in and have a look!”

Speaking of which, the old lady jumped at the wooden door. Seeing this, Lady Jiang and the other two also rushed over.

Bam~

“Open the door, you bloody bastard! I said open the door…”

“Ling Jingxuan, you unfilial son of a bitch! Your grandma is here, and you are still hiding in the room? Are you trying to piss her off? Open the door…”

“Open the door!”

“Mother, please go back, mother, I’m begging you. I would never say a word about dividing up the family, OK?”

“Lady Jiang, you can’t do this…”

Seeing this, Ling Chenglong and his wife cried and rushed up to dissuade them. But since the old lady was there, they dare not pull too hard. But how could the old lady who was in rage listen to a word of him?

In the courtyard, the little buns holding each other tightly all the time could not help shaking all over. People in the village said that their daddy is a monster, but in their eyes, the old woman outside is a real monster, a horrible devil!

Bam~

The ramshackle wooden door finally could not stand the rude kicking and slapping of the few women, and fell to the ground with a heavy layer of dust raised. Everyone outside was dumbfounded. Such a result was unexpected to any of them.

“Wah…wah…Ge…”

The small bun was so frightened that he threw himself into his elder brother’s arms, while Ling Wen who was also scared held him tightly, small mouth sewed into a straight line, forbearing the tears surging up to stare at those ghost-like women.

“Xiaowen, Xiaowu, my lovely buns!”

The small bun’s hard crying dragged Lady Wang back to reality and she dashed forward and pushed Lady Jiang and her daughter aside, and held the two kids tightly, tears streaming down her face. What sins had she ever committed in this life? Why met such an unbelievable mother-in-law? Oh god, she was really pushing them to die!

“Boohoo…grandma…boohoo…I’m scared…”

Throwing himself into her arms, Ling Wu cried even harder, Ling Wen also could no longer hold his tears, quietly clenching his fists. The less than five years old boy tasted the true meaning of hatred for the first time.

“Who are you howling for? Huh? Where is that bastard? Let him out. I’ll tear him apart!”

Taking advantage that her son got distracted, the old lady fiercely broke free from him, rushed into the yard and yelled at the two children. With his thin and weak body shaking, Ling Wu buried himself deeper in Lady Wang’s arms, while his crying changing into whimpering, but making one’s heart even more aching, while Ling Wen, after staring at them after a while, he held out his little chest and pushed away his grandma, then strode before the old woman.

“My daddy is not home. You are not welcome here. Please go out.”

Looking up at them, Ling Wen said every word clearly, with the small hands behind his back which were trembling. It was not that he was not scared, but he was eldest son of the family, the man who would support the whole family in the future, so now since his daddy was not home, he had to protect this home, protect his little brother, and never let them run wild here.

But, he seemed to ignore his age and his small and thin body.

“You son of a bitch!”

Pia~

Lady Jiang came forward and slapped him right in the face. His small body took quite several steps back and finally fell to the ground.

“Xiaowen!”

“Don’t beat my brother, you wicked woman, don’t beat my brother…”

Ling Chenglong and his wife were shocked, while Ling Wu already forgot what fear was. Crying, he rushed forward trying to push away Lady Jiang, then turned back and stretched out his slim hands trying to hold his younger brother up, tears streaming down.

Wizened little face swelling up at the speed the eyes could see, a few fresh fingerprints taken by nearly half the cheek, which made Ling Chenglong and his wife’s heart aching, also, including another person—Yan Shengrui who tried to come out of the room for a few times but got forced back by the huge headache. Hearing his son being beaten, he already forgot about the headache and gathered all his strength to stand up.

“Mother, you see, these are all new, he should use the money my second elder brother and sister-in-law gave him behind your back.”

“Grandma, there’s so much meat here, and a lot of provisions…”

“Mother, this is what I found in their bed, all new clothes, and a whole bolt of cloth!”

The three women showed no little bit of compassion for the crying grandma and two grandsons at all, like bandits, they rampaged in Ling Jingxuan’s home and found out those things he had bought in the market today. Ling Xiaotong even took out half a bowl’s  twice cooked pork slices and two scallion pancakes they didn’t finish today.

Looking at those things, the hatred in the old lady’s heart deepened. She glared at her son’s wife and the two little bastards, yelling, “Take all those things back. I’d rather throw them in the trashcan than giving them!”