chapter 70: The Old Man Comes; The Prince Stuns Everyone (2)

"Enough! Ling Jingxuan, what happened that year, you know better than anyone. As a man you can get pregnant. What are you if you are not a monster? My big brother has already driven you out of the house, because you hooked up with a wild man outside and got pregnant. You caused all this. Don't talk nonsense here, or I'll take you to ancestral hall for punishment."

Seeing that even the master of the Ling family was quelled, the village head Ling Qicai had to stand out, anyway he was an official, in a few words already skimming Ling Jingxuan's deliberately false accusation.

"Who said he's been hooking up with a wild man? I have been his man all along."

Getting ahead of Ling Jingxuan, Yan Shengrui held up his body and moved forward. His dominant momentum immediately stunned everyone there. Ling Jingxuan held his forehead, speechless. Yan Shengrui, what the hell are you talking about? Don't you think it's not messy enough?

Standing behind them, Ling Chenglong and his wife looked strange, although they were also very happy that he could stand up for their son, but, if it hadn't been him, how could Jingxuan have ended up like that?

It is Ling Jingpeng and two buns, three people unexpectedly in this strange moment revealed a child's heart, looking at the exuding domineering strong body with all admiration. So handsome, right?

"So what? When a man is pregnant, he is wicked, a monster. He seduced a wild man and gave birth! He is a tongsheng. He has brought shame to all scholars!"

No wonder he was the village head. After a moment's shock, he soon argued back calmly. In addition to himself, no one knew how shocked he was in the heart. With only a look, he would tell that man is a malicious role, looking so noble and graceful, especially the eyes, even he couldn't look into them. Is it possible he was the adulterer that year?

Thinking of this, Ling Qiyun couldn't help but look at the two buns hiding behind Ling Jingxuan, almost just a glance, he confirmed their father-son relationship, since they looked so much alike.

"This childe, you can't be impulsive. Ling Jingxuan was not yet 15 years old when he got impregnated. Related with him, later you don't even want to raise your head in the village."

Like getting enchanted or what, Ling Chenghua directly forgot that her father and mother and other seniors were there, and also forgot about the former insult, she said prettily as she moved slowly to his side, delicate face slightly blushing. Even a blind person could tell she has feelings for him.

"Shut up, and you come back!"

Ling Qiyun darkened his face and dragged his spoiled daughter back. Ling Qicai and other men from Ling family could no longer sustain their poseur. Right after they numbered those humiliating things Ling Jingxuan had done, their own unmarried daughter immediately tried to seduce a man under the public. Isn't it total face slapping?

"Father, am I wrong? Ling Jingxuan that son of a bitch has ruined the reputation of our Ling family, how can we let him hurt others?"

Ling Chenghua was like being possessed. She still thought she was being reasonable. After staring at this scene, Ling Jingxuan turned to looked at Yan Shengrui, indeed he looked handsome, with noble temperament, the figure was also perfect. No wonder he could get that girl enchanted. For the first time, Ling Jingxuan thought that Ling Chenghua kind of had her good places.

Feeling the staring from the side, Yan Shengrui turned his head, but saw him with a face of banter, handsome face turning cold, stretching out a hand without thinking and grabbed him by the hand, and then instantaneously fixed his peach blossom eyes on Ling Chenghua's face, "A unmarried girl tried to seduce me before so many people and kept saying swear words. I am really curious how your parents have raised you. Since the ancient times, women indoor, men outdoor. Men are the master of a house. Since when it is your turn to make your speech before so many people?"

"You said my Jingxuan has brought shame to your family. But in my opinion, you have no shame at all, how to ruin it? Forget about things before. Let's talk about what I saw today. That pig face ugly woman and the disgusting woman beside her already came to our house and made a scene at noon. Jingxuan is sensible and considerate enough. He knows that he is a man thrown out of the house and dare not ruin their reputation and said all nice words to let them go back. But, while Jingxuan and Jingpeng went to dig wild vegetables, they took the opportunity to take the old lady back again, rampaging this house like a bunch of bandits. They even tried to take way that little bit meat Jingxuan cooked for my injured body! Tusk~ You tell me. Where is your shame?"

"As the saying goes, when the above behave wrongly the below will do the same. The old lady is not behaving herself, so the juniors all learn from her. I want to say. From the deep of my heart, I thank you for driving my Jingxuan and the kids out of the family. Do you deserve to be called a scholar's family? Don't make me laugh my ass off!"

Unexpectedly the domineering-looked Prince Sheng has such a slip tongue. Look at those strings of words coming out of his mouth and each word pricks into their hearts. Even black turns white in his mouth! Dope! Right?

Everyone of Ling family got super anger, but also ashamed. Even Ling Jingxuan forgot to break off his hand and distance himself from him, only standing there, sneering. Actually this man is kind of cute.

"That's enough. You an adulterer is not qualified to say anything to my Ling family. Ling Jingxuan, let me ask you. Did you really beat your third aunt? What happened? If you don't explain it clearly, I will take you to the ancestral hall for punishment!"

Relying on he is the village head, Ling Qicai held up his chest, subconsciously avoided Yan Shengrui's eyes and lay on Ling Jingxuan.