chapter 82: Lady Li Came; Something Happened Again (2)

Originally he planned to buy a cow, but thinking that he had to buy the land, he decided to buy a milk goat first. Besides, even if they buy a cow now, they couldn’t finish so much milk every day. He didn’t want the little bun to keep nagging again.

“Really? That’s great. If you can really remove its awful smell, goat’s milk is really something good. Jingxuan, I know you may hate to hear this, but I still have to remind you. It’s true that you have earned some money recently. You can buy anything you think you need. But as for those unnecessary things, you better restrain yourself. In the future, there are a lot of places that need money. You shouldn’t save some for yourself. We have no special skills and could do little for you and your brothers. So you should calculate when you spend money.”

Lady Wang doesn’t know he earned a one hundred and twenty tales of silver today. Seeing that today he bought piglets and chickens, it was only reasonable she had a word of it. But Ling Jingxuan didn’t show any trace of impatience. He took the initiative to hold his hands, “What are you talking about, mom? With such parents like you and dad, we couldn’t be happier. How could we…Hmm? Mom, you haven’t had your period for a long time, right?”

In the middle of the sentence, Ling Jingxuan suddenly pressed her hand on the table, fingers gently resting on her pulse.

He just asked that kind of thing before so many people, Lady Wang couldn’t help blushing, stammering, “Yes, two months, I guess. But my period often doesn’t come regularly. So it won’t be a problem.”

“Hehe…It’s fine. Congratulations, mom, you and dad are going to be parents again.”

Withdrawing his hand, Ling Jingxuan cupped his hands wearing a smile. That is life. Soon, their family would have one more little prince or princess.

“Huh?”

Ling Chenglong and his wife both wide opened their eyes, so big that it could accommodate an egg. Ling Jingpeng who was standing aside said happily after coming to his sense, “Great, dad, mom! If you bring us a little sister, our life will be happier!”

The biggest son and third son of Ling family both had a daughter, so he had long been expecting that his mom could give birth to a little sister for him. But when his mom gave birth to him and his second elder brother, her body was too weak and she didn’t get enough nutrition. So the doctor said it would be very hard for her to get pregnant again. But never expected…he would finally have a little sister for real!

“So humiliating. You are so big and I get pregnant now…”

Speaking of which, Lady Wang covered her face, and the ears exposing showed faint red color. Ling Jingxuan and his younger brother gave each other a look. Then he said, “What’s there to be feel humiliated about? You and dad are only in your thirties. Isn’t it a normal thing to get pregnant? We are happy for you.”

“Yeah, mom, you have no idea how much I want a little sister.”

“Look at what they are talking about, Long, look at them.”

After they said these, Lady Wang only felt more humiliated, and then threw herself at Ling Chenglong for help. But Ling Chenglong only gave a silly laugh while scratching his head, “It’s a good thing. We should feel happy. We should feel happy…”

“Haha…”

The two brothers laughed so hard, while Lady Wang gave her silly husband a stare, then couldn’t help smiling. Recently they are so blessed. One good thing after another. So their good days are really coming?

“Mom, you can’t do farm work any more, better not housework too. You are not the only daughter-in-law of Ling family. You know, the first three months are very important. Just in case. We could never be careful enough. I will go to town to get some antiabortifacient herbs for you some other day. Your body has weakened a lot when giving birth to them two. So you should be extremely careful this time.