chapter 14: Saving the Two Buns in Time

“Ouch… someone is killing me! You useless thing, your wife is about to be killed, why are you still standing there? Ouch…it hurts! Ling Jingxuan you son of a bitch, you are killing me. Ouch…”

Dawa’s mother, who got beaten up again, sitting on the ground, cried out, sometimes scolding her man, sometimes scolding Ling Jingxuan, while again crying for the pain. Let along Lady Wang, ever her own man was impatient, frowning. This woman really had taken shamelessness to a new level!

“Daddy!”

Two buns held Ling Jingxuan’s thighs on each side, choking, with tears in the eyes, Ling Jingxuan’s killing feeling instantly dissipated. He squatted down and embraced them, “Be good, don’t be afraid, daddy will protect you.”

Eyes narrowed, killing light glazed in his eyes. What the fuck! As expected, that woman really took her man here, and even tried to beat his little buns under his eyes. If he didn’t beat her hard enough until she truly knew they were not someone she could meddle with, he would change his name to Xuan Lingjing!

“Jingxuan…”

Lady Wang looked his son and two grandsons holding together. Is there something wrong with her eyes? Her son is no longer a fool?

Hearing that, Ling Jingxuan’s body slightly shuddered, and he slowly looked up and saw Lady Wang’s tearful eyes, lips trembling, staring at him with great excitement. Only in her thirties, she, because of years of tough work, plus a few years to worry about him, looked like in her 40s, but her foundation was good, she should be very beautiful when she was younger. The most important thing was she was a good mother protecting her son.

“Mom, thank you, if it weren’t for you, Xiaowen and Xiaowu might be bullied. Thanks to you for all these years. Now I’m no longer silly. I will take care of the two children and live well.”

Holding the children up, Ling Jingxuan looked at her seriously and said so. Whether she was trying to protect the original owner or he, the beneficiary was always him. If she would treat them so well as always, he would take her as his own mother.

“Oh… you fool, why say thanks to your own mother? Jingxuan, my Jingxuan, you finally thought it through… woo…woo~”

Lady Wang, who was behaving like a shrew, could no longer hold it, holding him in her arms and crying. Her son was not stupid, not stupid anymore…

“Mom, don’t cry. Your son is all good. Shouldn’t you be happy?”

Ling Jingxuan helplessly held his forehead, he really did not know how to comfort others.

“Granny… seeing you cry, I also want to cry, granny…”

The little bun let go of Ling Jingxuan and dragged the hem of her garments, looking up at her with a pair of pitiful eyes. Big bun also did not want to be left behind. He took her the hem of the garments on the other said and said, “Granny, don’t cry, my dad is no longer silly, and our messy days will be over, we will be better. I will buy silver earrings for you. I saw others wear them before, sparkling, very pretty.”

This was always the big bun’s trick. Whether he was right or not, he would first picture a big pie. Ling Jingxuan seriously doubted that whether he would really pay when they day came.

“Oh, I won’t cry. I still have to enjoy your blessing.”

Lady Wang pushed away her son and quickly wiped her tears, then squatted and embraced her two lovely grandsons, three generations looking so harmonious. By contrast, on the other side, Dawa’s dad was fed up with his wife. He pulled her up from the ground with force, ignoring her swollen pig face, and threw a slap in her face, and Dawa’s mom no longer dared to make any sound.