chapter 69: The Old Man Comes; The Prince Stuns Everyone (1)

"Stop it!"

Suddenly, a voice of exasperation suddenly sounded, the villagers stuck outside did not know when to make way for the speaker automatically, two men looking 50 or 60 years old with a dozen young men stormed in.

"My lord, my son's second uncle, you have to hold justice for me. I don't know what medicine Ling Jingxuan has fed the family. They even don't recognize their own mother. That bastard even beat us. Look! Look at her face. What hatred do they bear? How could he beat his own third aunt like that? Boohoo...My lord, my son's second uncle, this time you have to sink him in the pig cage whatsoever, and...and those two little bastards! Otherwise, god knows when they would come out and bite us like crazy dogs again...boohoo..."

Seeing her own husband and her son's second uncle come, and his big son, third son, and grandsons and nephews all here, the old woman immediately gave up tussling and turned back to accuse Ling Jingxuan. In her point of view, the reason that his second son and his wife and their little son Jingpeng would disobey her was all because of that bastard Ling Jingxuan. Only if he dies could she govern the whole family!

"Father, second uncle, you have to hold the justice for my mother. Jingxuan...he...he is really too bad..."

The arrival of this group of people no doubt gave them backup. Ling Chenhua who just got 'well-behaved' for a while added oil to the fire again. While Ling Xiaoying held the swollen head like a pig's and came between his father and brothers. She did not say anything, but only wiping her tears, which gave this group of big men infinite imagination space.

"Huiniang? Damn it, Ling Jingxuan, I'll kill you..."

Seeing his own wife got beaten black and blue, the stout and tall Ling Chenghu got furious, brandished his fist into anger and aimed at Ling Jingxuan not far away.

"Be careful,"

Bam~

Yan Shengrui who had been staring at Ling Jingxuan gave his a warning. Before Ling Chenghu could react, Ling Chenghu's hill-like stout body collapsed under Ling Jingxuan's feet, with his body still cramping. Everyone was shocked, eyes wide open, having no idea what had happened. Only Ling Jingxuan wore a faint smile, showing undisguised indifference and killing feeling.

"You, you, you monster, what did you do to my father?"

Ling Xiaoying who came to her sense first rushed up with her two brothers. Lord Ling and others also came forward, worried. Almost all of them surrounded Ling Chenghu on the ground. Only Ling Jingxuan's parents and his younger brother and the kids were slowly approaching Yan Shengrui.

"You called me a monster. What else can I do?"

Laughing, like deadly toxin spreading infinitely, narrow attractive phoenix eyes were filled with evil and killing. At this moment, he was like a real devil, dazzling and bizarre. Ling Xiaoying subconsciously made a cold shudder. And that little bit momentum because of her family's coming disappeared neatly. Scary! The present Ling Jingxuan is so scary!

"How dare you! Don't talk nonsense. What sorcery did you use on Chenglong?"

No wonder he could be the master of the Ling family. He gave Ling Jingxuan a stern look, though in his heart he was also shocked that the present Ling Jingxuan is different from that weak and gentle one in his memories. But he did not tangle on it, or even got connected to him, in case of bringing shame to his whole family. If he hadn't heard that his wife and the second son and his wife are here having a fight, he wouldn't ever take one step into this place even if you kill him.

"Ha ha...Didn't you say it's sorcery? What more do you want to hear?"

Others may be afraid of him, but not him. He leisurely pulled a long hair to coil between the fingers, the clear and handsome face blooming an enchanting bright smile. Didn't they all say he is a monster? He would show them. Instead of being respected, why not let them fear from the bottom of their hearts!

"You are speaking fallacies, and insult the gentility!"

The old man tosses his sleeves utterly discomfited, with a total face of disgust, in contrast, Ling Jingxuan's smile became more charming, "I am speaking fallacies? Who called me a monster at the very beginning? Why don't you believe me now since I admit it to myself? Well, then I was banished for nothing? Or, as my grandparents, actually you did not like me in the first place, deliberately found an excuse trying to kill me? Tusk~ Even a tiger doesn't eat its kids. You are even no better than a beast. Everybody, look! This is a scholar, a highly respected xiucai of our village! You should be carefully thinking before sending your kids to his private school! Maybe he would teach your kids into an unfilial monster in the future!"

Seizing one of his language loopholes, Ling Jingxuan deliberately distorted the unmarried pregnant fact, fuzzing the focus, imposed all on the old man, finally he still did not forget to tell those onlookers. Since they would not let him live quietly, no one could. No one could live peacefully then. Doesn't the old man care about his reputation most? Then he would destroy it!

"You...you...you..."

The old man blew his beards, chest going ups and downs, like he might be dead the next second.