chapter 100: What a Heartless Family! (2)

Anyone with eyes could see the old man favored Jinghan. In case he changed his mind, before he opened his mouth, Lady Jiang whose face was still swollen stood up and said with sarcasm. About last time's thing, she was scared, but she also hated anyone of the second son's family, only wishing they'd all die!

"Jiang, what are you talking about? After the thing last time, the doctor who has taken care of Jinghan never came again. If he doesn't take the medicine Jingpeng brought him, what, do you want him to lie in bed to wait to die?"

Lady Wang couldn't take it, moved forward and retorted, pointing to Lady Jiang's nose. She had had enough! These people would only force them to die!

"How dare you? Are you trying to say I am being partial? If it hadn't been that your son said Jingpeng's medicine is better, would I cut it? What has our Ling family done to deserve this? Why would my son marry you such a bitch? You gave birth to a monster, and instigated my son to go against me. First you asked him to divide up the family, now you even blame me before everyone? You slutty bitch! What is your purpose?"

The old lady jumped to her feet and swore worse than ever. The face of everyone from the second son's family turned pale, especially Lady Wang. She had been married into the Ling family for more than twenty years and never spoke against her mother-in-law except last time. Now her mother-in-law called her a slutty bitch! What had she done to deserve this?

Thinking of this, Lady Wang, who had endured the whole life, raised her head and straightened her neck, and looked at the old lady with red eyes. "Mother, I, Wang Jinhua, have been married to your Ling family for over twenty years. Have I ever said no to you? When have I ever egged Long on? Although I barely read book, I know that a woman should respect her husband after being married and be filial to her parents-in-law. Five years ago, you said my son Jingxuan is a monster, sank him into the pond, and threw him out of the family. Have I ever said a single no? Yeah, I used my own dowries to buy three mu of land for him. That's because he is my son, who I have carried for ten month! Even if you don't admit him, I have to! He is a piece of flesh of me! A few days ago, you went to his place to make a scene without a reason, and wouldn't listen to anyone's explanation. Otherwise, how would Long generate the idea of dividing up the family> Now you call me a slut, a bitch. I want to ask you, why call me a slut or a bitch? Did I sleep with some wild man or what?"

Ling wang's words were the outbreak of decades of oppression, the old lady's face got distorted as she heard that. In the end, she was almost out of breath, with her trembling fingers pointing at her, "Hum, you are so sharp-tongued. Only by now I know, actually you have been holding hatred against me. Your own monster son did something shameful, shouldn't we drive me out? I...I'll kill you shameless bitch..."

Before even finishing her words, the old lady took off her embroidered shoes and pounced on her. Seeing this, Ling Chenglong and his two sons hurriedly rushed to stop her. Others may not know, but they all knew Lady Wang was pregnant.

"Mom, Jinhua doesn't mean that. She has never egged on me. Mom, I'm begging you. Please give me some face. Mom..."

"Let go, you disobedient and unfilial thing! I should have strangled you right after I gave birth to you! Today I'm gonna kill this shameless slut!"

"Grandma, you beat me..."

"Ahem...ahem...grandma..."

People of three generations, completely regardless of the so-called scholar's dignity, got into a ball. Lady Wang was howling hard. If the old lady meant to beat her, Ling Chenglong and her two sons couldn't stop her at all. All the others didn't move at all, only standing there to watch the fun. The big daughter-in-law and Ling Chenghua already hated them to the bones, only wishing to see this. And the third son's family was no better. To them, the harder they tried, the more possible Ling Jingpeng would go to serve in the army. And then, they'd be safe."

"That's enough! Stop!"

No one knew how long had passed. The old man who had been staying silent roared. And the few of them who were grappling with each other froze there. Ling Jingpeng reacted first and pulled his mother to one side. Lady Wang covered her belly while sobbing. No one on spot noticed this detail. Only Ling Chenghua, after seeing Lady Wang's action, a doubtful look showed on her face instantly but soon replaced by maliciousness. Whether she guessed it right or not, she'd made up her mind to do it!

"Let Jingpeng do the military service, and it's settled then."

Giving a hard stare at all of them who were making a scene, the old man finally made the decision, no, to be more precise, a decision he had already made. Because of Ling Jingwei's thing, he also had a word of his second son. So under such circumstances, he would never choose any son of his big son and third son. So Chenglong's son Jingpeng became the only choice.

"Dad?!"

Ling Chenglong couldn't believe his ears, eyes wide open, as if falling into an ice cellar. He only had such a healthy and normal son. How could he do this to him?

Ling Wang started to cry again. By comparison, the two brothers performed quite calm. Ling Jinghan completely got disappointed to his grandpa who was the last one who still had a little bit human kindness. And Ling Jingpeng showed stubbornness under his eyes. From the very beginning, he had never thought of begging them or what, because he had already anticipated it'd be useless.

"Say no more, I have made up my mind."

Speaking of which, Ling Qiyun stood up and strode out of the room.

"Dad, I beg you, don't let Jingpeng go, dad..."

"Dad, wait, I will go with you to second uncle's place!"

Ling Chenglong and his wife still wouldn't give up. They quickly followed out. Ling Chenghua, who had a gossipy heart, also twisted her waist to go out. As Lady Wang was about to step over the threshold, Ling Chenghua deliberately paced up and rushed at her body.

"Ouch!"

Lady Wang, who never expected this, got knocked into the air, and didn't stop until hitting the well. Everyone got stoned on seeing this. Deep in the eyes of Ling Chenghua flashed beamish light. But instantly, she who pretended having no idea of what was happening rushed over towards Lady Wang lying on the ground. With the help of the force when squatting down, her knee 'accidentally' held against Lady Wang's underbelly.

"Ouch... it hurts, my stomach..."

"Mom? Mom..."

"Jinhua..."

"Mom..."

Ling Chenglong and his two sons who finally came to their sense ignored the old man and directly ran to her. The faces of the three all turned ghastly pale, trembling. In her stomach was still carrying the kid they had been dreaming for!

"Ah, blood, blood..."

Ling Chenghua who got squeezed out suddenly pointed at Lady Wang's legs and screamed. Everyone looked over instantly, and saw that Lady Wang's offwhite dress was being stained with dazzling red color. Anyone with a bit experienced knew she should be having a miscarriage.

"Jinhua! Quick, go get a doctor, go get a doctor..."

Ling Chenglong turned pale with fear, carried her up and rushed into the room. Like a locomotive, Ling Jingpeng ran out. And Ling Jinghan, as he was about to step in, he saw Ling Chenghua's curved lips and the viciousness under her eyes with his split vision, his heart abruptly sank. So about what had just happened... SO SCARY!

However, he was not in the mood for reckoning with her at such a time, so he kept the matter in his mind and went into the room. No one had expected that the meeting which had been to decide who should do the military service would have turned out to be like this, and more than they had expected was that the cruel revenge of someone would be waiting for them!